Chapter 8

*Cameron's POV*

After the security guard came to tell us to shut off our music, we all decided we should go to the movies. We were going to see the movie Ride Along. I heard it was a really good movie. Aaron had seen it and recommends for us to see it.

The earliest showing now is at 10:10 PM. It is only 9:00 so we walk around. A bunch of girls run up and crowd around us. We talked with some of them and then continued on our way to the theater. We walked there since it was close by and we would have to take multiple taxis.

We get to the theater and buy tickets. We wait outside for away, playing around and making vines. Shawn starts singing. He stops and asks,

"Who wants to sing with me."

"Danielle should! She is a good singer," I hear Jordan say.

"No. No, No, No," Danielle says. I see her blush.

"YES SING," Jessica smiles.

"Come on, please," Shawn looks at her.

"Fine," Danielle sighs.

Shawn starts to sing Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera . He gives her a nod to signal her to start singing. She does. It's amazing. I see Nash taking a video. It's perfect. Crowds of people surround us. They sing along, clap and sway along. Some people take videos, too. This one old couple were dancing! When they finish, Shawn kisses her on the cheek. He says,

"Thank you for singing with me, you are a good singer." Nash was still getting this on video. I think he is putting it on youtube.

Finally, we passed enough time so that it was already 10:00. We head in and enter the screening room. I ask Danielle to sit next to me, and she does.

Through out the whole movie, we all laugh. Once it is over, we head back to the hotel. More girls were standing outside. I put on my hoodie to cover my face. It probably won't help, but whatever. I grab Danielle's hand. Maybe the people will think we are on a date or something. She gives me a look, not a mean one, but one like she is confused, but then goes along with it.

We walk pass the crowd. Some recognized us, but some kept screaming that we are in our hotel room.