Chapter 22

*Jordan's POV*

I'm so mad at Danielle. One, she left without telling us and two, she kissed the guy I like. She knows I like him, too. I can't believe I call her my friend.

I walk into the hotel room.

"Jordan. Please! Talk to me," Danielle says to me.

"Why should I? Huh? What are you going to do now," I say to her.

"Why are you mad at me," she makes a face at me.

"YOU KNOW," I yell.

"NO I DON'T KNOW," Danielle screams back.

"You kissed the boy I like. You leave without telling anyone. I can't believe you would do this," I slap her and leave a mark. She scratches me and we get into a fight.

A few seconds later, Cameron and Jacob walk in.

"What the crap is going on," Jacob says.

"GO AWAY," I scream at him.

Danielle was crying.

"Oh so you are a liar, a cheater and a BABY," I say.

"YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK," Danielle slaps her hand across my face.

"Whoa whoa whoa, stop it," Cameron steps in the middle and backs Danielle up against the wall. Jacob wraps his arms around my waist so that I couldn't get to Danielle. Once he lets me go, I hope she knows what's coming for her.

"Calm down," Cameron says to Danielle.

"Cameron! She is a liar and Jacob, you better get your hands off of me," I say.

"Or what," Jacob questions me.

"This will happen," I bite into his arm. He doesn't move, he just lets me bite him.

"Bite me all you want, I am not letting you go," he says.