Eleven

Aspens POV

I wake up in my bed button someone's bare chest, I look up and see the gorgeous face of Ryder Johnson. I rub my eyes to adjust them to the light, his arm was securely around my waist. He looked gorgeous even when he was sleeping.

"Morning beautiful," Ryder says in his morning voice. It was really attractive honestly.

"When did we get up here," I ask, sitting up.

"Well all of us watched a movie and you feel asleep, I took you up here and set you down and you begged me to stay." He smirks and kisses my cheek.

"Wait. Who all is here?" My stomach grumbled but I didn't care.

"Babe, calm down. It's Trenton, Jaydon, Camden, me, you, Kate, Alison and Blair." He brushes a strand of my hair out of my face.

"Will you make me breakfast?" I look at him with pleading eyes and he just laughs.

"I'm not the women, I don't belong in the kitchen!" I feel my jaw drop down.

"Sexist bastard!" I hit his chest with a pillow.

"Just stating the facts." He smiles his award winning smile at me.

"Bastard." I reach across him and grab my phone. I have a bunch of twitter notifications.

"Come on. I'll help you make food. Deal?" He puts his hand out and I shake it, smiling.

"Deal just let me put in my contacts." I push the comforter off and Ryder starts to leave my room. "Dude out your shirt on!" I grab his shirt off the floor and toss it to him. I walk to the bathroom, I put in my contacts and wash my face. I check my phone, one notification caught my eye, plsxuxa uploaded a photo with slutfactory {aka Aspen}. I look at the photo and see me sleeping on Ryder's chest, the caption said: bae is too tired. I look at another notification Blairisfabman uploaded a photo with slutfactory and plsxuxa, the caption said: dares turn into truths with these two. It was a picture of Ryder giving me his longing speech.

I look at my profile, I got a lot of notifications calling me a slut and a whore, I click Ryder's profile, fucking 11,000 people follow him.

"Dude, are you coming down," Ryder asks and slides his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, wait. I want a picture like this though," I say and kiss his cheek.

"Fine." He kisses my cheek and I take a picture.

"Thank you."

"Anytime beautiful. I know that you already probably went onto Twitter but don't listen to them. They don't know anything about you." We start walking downstairs.

"What about Carmen?" I forgot about her until just down, maybe me and Ryder are a mistake. He has a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend.

"I broke up with her. If you don't believe me I have texts!" He pulls out his phone and unlocks it. I shrug, might as well have proof. "Just scroll down." I see Carmen's name at the top.

C= Carmen

R= Ryder

R- this isn't working dude, we can be friends but that's all.

C- it's Aspen, remember our bet?

R- yeah of course it's Aspen, who else would it be?

C- I dunno, I don't even understand why you like her!

R- I will tell you the same thing I told her. I like her because she's beautiful inside and out, her smile brightens the room, her laugh just replays in my mind, her personality makes her 19228282 times more fun to be around. Honestly if looks were based on personality she would be more pretty but that's impossible, she wouldn't even look at me if looks were based on personality.