Ch. 29 -Repercussions

Sorry I didn't upload this last night when I planned to. I had basketball for two hours that ended at 9 pm half an hour away.

Only 5 chapters left plus an epilogue!!

Also I entered Dark Blue into the Watty Awards 2012!!! So if you could go back and vote and comment on the recent chapters there might just be a sequel ;)

Ch. 29

Repercussions

Jui had barely left the room and I'd barely had time to even register what exactly had just happened when both my phone and Justin's vibrated loudly, indicating that we'd just been sent a new text message.

I frantically whipped my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it and staring at the screen fearfully, my hands trembling as I did so.

There, on the front of the phone, were words I had been hoping against hope not to see:

New video message from: Jui Talloway

No. No. No no no no no no no no no NO.

This couldn't be happening.

The little encounter that had just occurred had been bad enough, and it had scared the living shit out of me.

But this - receiving a video text from Jui - this was, if possible, even worse.

With my heart pounding even faster than it had mere seconds previously, I flicked open the message, waiting as the video loaded.

Next to me, I saw Justin do the same thing, staring down at his phone with a worried frown on his face as the video message he'd been sent (no doubt the same one) loaded.

After a few moments that seemed to drag by as if held down by weights, the video had finally finished loading.

Then, without a moment's hesitation, it began to play.

There, in the center of the screen, the video shaking slightly due to the fact that it was recorded from a handheld device, was a visual of Justin and I kissing passionately.

The video began when I had been sitting on top of one of the desks, and proceeded to show everything from Justin picking me up off of the desk, setting me on the ground and pulling me close to him, both of us kissing each other's necks, Justin's hand dropping from around my waist down to my ass...

It showed the two of us practically swallowing each other's tongues, the occasional smile creeping onto each of our faces.

Then, suddenly, the video cut off, leaving nothing but a frozen screen shot of the two of us. Justin still had his hand on my butt, his other hand grasping my waist. Both of my hands were clasped around his neck, and our lips were firmly glued together.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and my hand flew to my forehead, my jaw dropping open.