Ch. 19 -A Changing of the Tides

Heres part 1 of the dance!!

Vote and Comment for part 2!!

If anyone can make me a banner or cover i will donate a chapter to you (: if you put the author make sure to put xladolcevita72

=====

"Wow." Rachel Litzy, Natasha's older sister, commented in awe, her eyes wide and her mouth dropped open in amazement. "You look-"

"So hot!" Natasha finished for her loudly, a huge grin breaking onto her face. She jumped up and down giddily, her long blonde ringlets dancing in the air. "Seriously, Mandy! Oh my God!"

I blushed, looking down at my fingernails and examining them shyly, a rouge tinge creeping up my cheeks. "Thank you." I said quietly.

"The boys are going to be all over you tonight. No lie." Rachel stated, her bright blue eyes twinkling. She brushed a strand of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear, grinning warmly. "Same with you, sis." She stated, nodding at Natasha.

Natasha beamed. "Thanks." She said.

Natasha and I had gone over to her house to get ready for the fall dance which was to take place tonight, putting on makeup, doing each others' hair, and getting dressed. Rachel was home from college for the weekend, and so she'd eagerly stuck around until we were all finished, wanting to see how we looked before we left.

Since Natasha and I had been best friends for practically our entire lives, Rachel and I had known each other just as long, and thus were pretty close.

"Seriously, Mands, your boyfriend? Greg? He's not going to be able to keep his hands off of you." Rachel stated.

I laughed. "Oh geez." I said bemusedly, rolling my eyes jokingly.

"She's probably right." Natasha agreed in amusement.

I merely shook her head. My eyes then traveled over to meet Natasha and I grinned. "You look pretty smokin' yourself, Nat." I stated.

"Thanks." She said. She stared down at her dress adoringly, smoothing it out. It was a snugly-fitting strapless beige dress that came about mid-thigh. It had a sweetheart neckline and multi-colored satin strips that crisscrossed over the bodice and wrapped around the dress, providing a splash of color and an ounce or two of pure sexiness. Coupled with the dress was a pair of stunning contemporary square-heeled pumps. Her blonde hair was teased to Ke$ha-like perfection so that it sprawled across her shoulders like a mane of fierceness, a ridiculous amount of volume injected into the curls so that they appeared about three times bigger than normal. Glittery shadow had been glossed across her eyes and a rose-y hue now tinged her lips.

Yep.

If I were a guy, I'd do her.

"When's Greg supposed to get here?" Natasha asked curiously, clicking on her phone to check the time.

"6:30?" I replied, glancing at the clock on the wall myself to see what time it was.