[Chapter 51]

Chapter 51

November 29, 2009

My eyes open to a dim lit room and I close my eyes again. A smile and blush come to my face as I remember last night. Man does life get any better than that?

Robert was sure to use a condom even though I was on birth control so I wasn't worried too much about becoming pregnant. I could feel the cool blankets on my naked body and my breasts moving against the sheet that was wrapped around my body.

My hands moved to the other side of the bed. My hands came up empty. My eyes shot open and I braced for the light in the room. I look at the side of the bed and find it empty. I can feel the tears filling up my eyes as I take in the empty space next to me. My sore naked body tells me that last night wasn't a dream and that I did give him every part of me.

I can feel the sob trying to break through. I was nothing but a one night stand. I should have known. I should have thought this through before I did that last night. I feel so embarrassed. I turn over pulling the sheet tighter against my body feeling the tears fall from my eyes. I was stupid to think he would stay around after he got what he wanted.

Last night was just about getting me in bed and making fun of me. Mom was probably in on it as well, she would get such a good laugh about this. My eyes found my digital clock on the table beside me and it blinked out the time. 10:55am. I sighed.

I stayed in the bed way to long and my sore body was screaming at me to get up. My empty stomach was telling me to get my pathetic butt up and fill it. I felt like my energy had been drained and I was too sore and tired to stand and walk down those stairs.

I felt like my entire world had been shattered. I was so stupid to think a celebrity cared for me anymore than trying to see how far he could get me to go. He said jump and I basically said how high. I was pathetic. I refused to move and walk in my bathroom to scrub away all the evidence of his torture on my body.

I sniffed my nose and suddenly I heard noise in the hallway. I heard footsteps coming up the hall from the stairs. I held my breath hoping he wouldn't come in and laugh at me. I heard the door creak and I could feel the anger trying to burst out of me.

I held the sheet closer to me and then flipped over giving my greatest glare possible. The glare fell off my face as I took in the sight before me. Robert was walking in my room in nothing but his underwear while carrying a tray of food.

I could feel the tears running down my face now in relief. I was pathetic for thinking he had left me. Robert looked at me as he sat down the tray on the bed side table. His lips turned down in a frown and he quickly moved toward me.

“What's wrong Laura? Are you okay? Are you hurting? I tried my best not to hurt you too much last night. I didn't hurt you did I?”

I shook my head as his words just made the tears come out even worse than before. He cared about me. He was afraid he had hurt me last night. I tried remembering a time when he hurt me by going too fast or too hard. Nothing came to mind except the times I wanted the roughness which only brought a blush to my cheeks. I finally pushed the tears away and tried talking.

“So-Sorry. You weren't here and I assumed something stupid.”

He sighed, “I knew I should have stayed. I kept coming up here to check if you had woke but you hadn't. I wanted to do breakfast in bed even though it's late. I should have stayed and be the first thing you saw when you woke.”

I sniffed again and moved to sit up. I felt a pain shoot up from my lower half as I sat up on the bed.

“It's not your fault that you wanted to surprise me. I shouldn't have assumed that. Now let's eat I'm hungry.”