Chapter 19

Hi...

Last chapter...

Enjoy...

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

Question: What was your favorite part of the story?

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

Question: Who's excited for sequel?

Hehe

Love you!

<^_^<     >^_^>

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me."

Suddenly an arrow flew through the air hitting Isaac in the shoulder. I growled turning to the direction of the shooter and flashed my wolf eyes. Allison ducked behind the corner and I decided to not attack her right now and ran to Isaac's side.

"Allison?" Scott asked in disbelief. He looked back at us and ran to the other side of Isaac and helped me help him up and we rushed into the other room setting Isaac down behind the crates. Soon Mr. Argent came running in along with the kanima close behind. Derek flipped landing by the kanima fully healed. I jumped over the crate landing close to Derek but not next to him and baring my werewolf teeth and eyes. Fortunately, somehow I didn't get the facial hair on my cheeks when I was first bit.

Isaac and Scott stood on the other side of it along with Mr. Argent. Derek goes for it first, swinging twice but being blocked by it. It swiped at Derek's chest sending him away. Scott went next jumping on him but it easily threw him off. Isaac and I went for it together, I brought my foot up kicking it but the creature barely stumbled backwards before it's tail swiped me off my feet and sent me flying to the ground.

Isaac grabbed his neck but the kanima grabbed ahold of the werewolf, throwing him backwards almost landing on top of me. Derek, who had climbed on the metal bar holding the place up and jumped hitting it on the back of the head. The kanima grabbed Derek's arm and went to throw him. Derek ran up the wall, doing a flip, and landing behind the kanima. They continued to fight until it threw my alpha at the wall. 

Scott went behind him and kicked him into the wall as Isaac and I got up to help. It turned around and kicked Scott sending him flying across the warehouse hitting the opposite wall which was alligned with metal bars. Before we could race at it Derek ran to it about to swing when it sliced at Derek's stomach, and he collapsed to the ground. I went after the kanima letting the rage of him hurting my alpha take over.

Before I could attack it I heard a grunt and turned to see Allison stabbing two knifes into Isaac's back and he fell to the ground. I roared charging at her and she pulled a special knife out of her back pocket. It had purple covering it and I knew what the purple was, wolfsbane. Before I could attempt to run she stabbed it into my stomach and I crumpled falling to the ground with the knife still in me.

I quickly grabbed it and ripped it out screaming quietly but it was to late, the wolfsbane was in my system. The pain started from my stomach and traveled through my arms and legs. I was helpless, and all I could do was watch the situation unfold in front of me with the pain moving slowly.