Chapter 15

Hey! So before you go read this chapter I'm going to start a question thing. I'll ask you a question, whether it's about you, the story, Teen Wolf, etc... And then you guys can comment your answer and whoever's answer I like best will get a dedication! Okay, so first question is at the bottom and don't forget to vote!

<^_^<      >^_^>

The music was booming from outside the building as Isaac and I walked towards it. I was wearing short black shorts with a tight grey muscle tee that has a black lightning symbol on it. Erica and Boyd were with Derek staying outside to keep watch for the Argents or kanima.

Isaac and I were supposed to find Scott first to get the Ketamine, which we were supposed to inject inside of Jackson.

We went to the side of the warehouse and hoisted ourselves up onto the dumpster. Isaac got rid of the extra shards of glass left on it before climbing in helping me as my legs weren't as long as his. We walked through the dark halls towards the music and it led us to an opening with clear blinds covering it.

Isaac glanced at me and I nodded at him before he pulled back the blinds and we walked in. The room was dark besides the glowsticks and flashing and colorful lights. The music was so loud I could practically feel it bouncing off my eardrums. Many people were jump and dancing, some were grinding and others looked as if they were actually having sex. 

"This is by far the best party I've ever been to." I said to Isaac over the music. He looked down at me with the lights shining off his eyes. He smiled showing his perfect teeth before joking, "this is the only party you've ever been to." I laughed and shoved him yelling a "shut up!" 

I mean yes it was true, we weren't exactly popular. But I had been to a party with Jackson before. Of course he ditched me right away and I ended up just leaving and walking to Isaac's house and we played video games all night. So I really don't think that counts as going to one.

I felt a hand on mine and I looked down to see Isaac's hand entwined with mine perfectly. My heart beated a little faster and I heard his start to pick up as well. I hope he can't hear mine but judging by the smile on his face, he can. He pulled me closer slightly as we walked throught the crowd of dancing people and he stopped and turned around to face me.

"Let's dance" he said and I smiled shaking my head. "We have to meet Scott."

He pulled me closer and leaned into my ear, "he said he would text us when to meet him. So until you get the text, let's dance." How could I say no to that? I mean he's breathing down my neck, and asking me to dance. I would be stuid to say no and judging by my 4.0 GPA (the same as Lydia Martin's whose a genius as well), I'm not very stupid.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as a yes and we began swaying to the beat. His hands sat on my waist as he stared down at me. I realize that, this isn't exactly how friends dance. We were dancing like everyone else was, like complete whore's to be blunt. By hey, it's a party who cares? 

Our eyes met and time seemed to slow. I focused into our heartbeats drowning out everyone else and the music. He leaned forward slightly and I went on my tip toes closing my eyes as well. Our lips were about to meet when- 

DING.

I sighed pulling away from Isaac and pulling out my phone to see a text from Scott. 

Meet me in the back right corner by the pillar.

I really hate you right now Scott... 

Isaac read the text over my shoulder and smiled with a laugh. Only Scott would be able to ruin that moment. "Maybe later then" he whispered in my ear before taking my hand again leading me. I was so glad he didn't look back at me because my face was practically in flames from how much I was blushing. Did he really mean that?! I hope he did but he was probably just caught up in the moment.