Chapter 5

I groaned, "do I have to? Can I just stay here with Isaac?" He shook his head. "No you have to go, if you don't they'll think your missing. I already have enough on my plate, I don't need a missing person." I sighed.

"Fine, but Erika?" she looked at me and I smiled. "You and I are gonna go shopping then have a seepover because tomorrow you and I are gonna make the appearance of a lifetime."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay Erika and I are leaving. We'll see you tomorrow," I said to Isaac. He nodded wrapping his arms around my tightly. I wrapped mine around his neck hugging him just as tight.

When we pulled back I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Be safe" he said and I nodded giving him a small smile. I looped my arm through Erika's and we waved walking out. We quickly made our way to her house and ran inside.

We were sprawled out across the bed and I turned towards her. "Okay I have to start now. Neither of us have ever gotten attention from guys before right?" She nodded and I sighed.

"I say we go out and we get some sexy ass clothes and a new self confidence and at lunch we show everyone what we're missing out on." she shook her head.

"I-I can't" she said. I got up and sit in front of we taking her hands. "Erika trust me on this. Lets go shopping, tomorrow I'll do your make up and we'll show them whose boss." She hesitated before sighing and nodding.

~*~*~*~*~*~ (sorry for all the time skips)

I woke up on the ground surrounded by a bunch of shopping bags. I checked the time to see that we had an hour and a half until lunch starts. "rise and shine Erika!" I yelled jumping on her. She groaned and I continued jumping on her until she was up.

I quickly got in the shower and got ready while Erika showered. I decided to wear black short shorts a blue tight strapless top and black pumps. I tried them on at the store and lets just say, I looked twenty times better than I usually did. I put on the clothes leaving the shoes off before curling my light brown hair.

I put on black eyeliner and mascara before adding red lipstick. As I finished Erika walked in the room with her clothes on. She was wearing a black leather skirt a tight white tank top and a leather jacket.

"Jesus you look hot" I said and she smiled wickedly. I gave her an amazing pep talk and let's just say she has a new found confidence. A really big one. I smiled grabbing her had and sitting her in the chair. "You don't look bad yourself" she said and winked. I laughed as I straightened her hair.

Once I finished I added similar makeup to mine except pinker lipstick. We both put our shoes on and looked in the full- length mirror. We sighed blissfully and I rested my arm on her shoulder. "It feels good to look good" I said and she smirked.

"Let's go."

<*-*<  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* >*-*>

"Ready?" I asked as we stood outside the cafeteria. She rolled her eyes with a smile. "Oh please, let's go" 

We walked into the room confidently and everyone's heads turned towards us. Gasps were heard throughout the room and Erika and I smiled at each other. I went one way and Erika went the other. Half the room was staring at her and half was staring at me. I stopped in front of a guy and closed his mouth as it hung open. 

I winked at him before continuing my walk until I reached Scott and Stiles. I sat down next to Stiles. 

He stared at me with an open mouth. "What's wrong Stiles? Wolf got your tongue?" I whispered and he just gaped. I smiled and patted his cheek before standing up. "What happened to you?" Scott asked and I smiled leaning forward placing my hands on the table. "I got hot" I said and turned away.  "What the holy hell is that?" I heard Lydia ask as I walked away. 

"It's Erika and Erin" Scott breathed out shocked making me smirk. I made eye contact with Jackson and my act faltered for a second as he stared but came back not a second later. I smiled at him, before turning the other way. 

Erika smiled at me as I returned to her side and we both confidently walked out. I turned around giving a little wave at Stiles and Scott. "You think it worked?" I asked as we walked out the hallway. She hooked her arm through mine and laughed. 

"Of course, the whole cafeteria was practically drooling." I giggled and we walked out the door and down the steps. Derek pulled up in his Camaro smirking at us. Erika got in the back while I got in the drivers seat. Scott and Stiles ran out the door still gaping at up. I gave a little wave and smiled at Derek. 

Derek and Erika smirked before we drove away. 

COMMENT YOUR OPINION AND VOTE PLEASE