Chapter 17

Question: (please answer this guys. It's important) should I do a sequel for season 3A???

ANSWER ^^

STOP RIGHT THERE.

AND VOTE:D

My heart was beating incredibly fast and I could hear Isaac's matching my speed. Our lips were slow and hesitant as they moved and his hands reached down to cup my face, breaking the kiss.

"W-Why'd you do that?" I asked as we stared at each other. His hands still cupped my jaw as he whispered, "because I love you. I've loved you for so long and I know you probably don't feel the same way but-"

I cut him off connecting our lips again and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I think I love you too, Isaac."

Twenty minutes later after a heated make out session, Isaac and I were cuddled up on the bed with my head on his chest and our hands entwined together. My wounds have healed already, and we were sitting in a comfortable silence at the moment until someone came knocking on the door. I stood up and walked to the door, opening it to see Boyd standing there looking nervous.

"Can we talk?" he asked and I nodded silently closing the door behind me. "What's up?" I asked him and he let out a breath before speaking. "Erica and I are leaving." I took a step back mumbling a "what?"

"Why? I- you- why are you leaving?" I asked and he looked down. "Erica and I don't want this life, living in fear, hiding, we want a normal life, Erin. So we're going, and you and Isaac are welcome to come with us." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Derek warned us about this Boyd. But I guess I see where you're coming from. I won't stop you, but I'm not going with you." I said and crossed my arms. He nodded and went to walk away when I called out to him.

He turned and tears began to prick at my eyes. I ran into his arms hugging him for dear life. Tears began to fall from my eyes and I whispered out, "I love you, best friend."

Boyd and I had gotten close to each other and it's hurts to see him go. He was my best friend -along with Isaac- and I was going to miss him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist just as tight whispering out, "I love you too, best friend."

I slipped back into the room after Boyd left and Isaac sat on the edge of the bed waiting for me. "Boyd and Erica are-" he cut me off and nodded, "leaving yeah I know. I heard everything."

He stood and looked down crossing his arms. "I think I'm going to go with them, Erin." 

My heart felt like it dropped in my stomach. "What? Why? I get why Boyd and Erica are going but why're you?" I asked feeling hurt that he would just kiss me like that and then now he's gonna walk out. 

"Because packs supposed to stay together."

"Bullshit." I called not believing it, "What about me, Isaac? What about school, or Derek, what about your friends?" I began raising my voice getting mad.

"Your friends" his voice matched mine as he pointed at me, "They're all your friends! None of them are mine! None of them care about me! They all call you for help, not me!"

"They do care about you! They care! I care, Scott cares, Stiles cares, even Derek cares! You may be stupidly blind but they all care about you! Your just too stubborn to let them in!" I yelled hitting his chest with each person.