Chapter 4

Stiles' POV

Allison called me and told me that her dad and Gerard were sending a hunter dressed as a cop down to kill Erin and Isaac. I called Derek and now we're at the station trying to save them.

I rolled my eyes and snuck into the back as Derek distracted the lady at the front by flirting with her. I quickly put in the combination and saw the keys were gone.

"No" I mumbled running into the back. I ran into a cop only to realize, it's the hunter that's after Isaac and Erin. "Shit" I mumbled about to run but he grabbed me and dragged me into the cells. He covered my mouth as I struggled and dropped me to the floor.

He was about to attack me when Isaac in wolf form comes out and slams him into the wall knocking him out. I crawled behind a counter as Derek stepped on the poison shattering it.

That's when Erin came out looking at me. She ran at me but Derek grabbed her and threw her at Isaac. Then he let out a huge roar that had both of them jumping back and into the wall cowering together. They lifted their faces and I saw they were human again.

"How'd you do that?" I asked breathing out a sigh of relief. He turned towards me with a cocky smirk.

"I'm the alpha"

Scott's POV

It was the full moon and I wasn't risking hurting anyone again. I sat in Isaac's and Erin's basement  waiting for Allison and soon enough she came walking down the stairs. "Scott? Are you sure about this?"

I lifted my head showing my canines and wolf eyes were already starting to show. "Yes" I breathed out and she nodded. "Where?" I turned my head to look at the first freezer and she followed my gaze nodding. I got inside of it and she started closing it but kissed me before she shut it.

After she wrapped the chains around it I heard her go upstairs as I tried to calm myself. But then I heard Allison scream which had me freaking out.

I heard Allson's scream and that had me punching and kicking to get the chains off. I pushed against the side and it bent but it wouldn't come off. I heard her scream "come on!" I finally broke the chains and jumped out of the freezer.  I raced up the stairs and in front of Allison.

There standing was some kind of human sized lizard. It had dark green almost black scales, yellow menacing eyes, it's claws were kind of clear and had some kind of liquid dripping from it. It also had a tail, it's tail was almost long as the actual lizard. It hissed at us and let out a screech before climbing across the ceiling and out the door.

"What the hell was that?" Allison breathed out taking my hand.

"I don't know"

<*-*< *~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* >*-*>

"Where's Derek?" I asked biting into an apple. Isaac sighed. "He told us to wait here, he's getting Erika." I rolled my eyes.

"Erika? The girl with seizures?" I said putting my head in his lap as we sat on the abandoned train. He took my apple and bit into it. "Yeah, he's going for people who need it. We needed it to protect ourselves, she needs it to stop having seizures and being sick. It's supposed to be a win win type thing."

I sat up sighing, "yeah because now being hunted by hunters is such a win." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder to comfort me. "We chose it Erin. Come on let's go make it worth while." 

He grabbed the apple from my hand and pulled me out of the train. He stopped us in the middle of the warehouse. "What're we doing?" I asked and he smiled. "We're gonna fight."

I wiped my hands on my pants and swallowed. "Not literally fight, right?" He laughed shaking his head. "No more of like a playful fight, just to use our wolfy powers." I laughed at his comment and got in a ready position. "Alright , then let's go wolfy."

He ran at me and I playfully growled before running at him. I got down and slid through his long legs to dodge him. "I'm a ninja," I said with a weird pose with made him smile. He ran at me and picking me up flipping me. I landed on my feet and turned around swinging at him.

He ducked and I continued swinging. He flipped off the wall and as he spun around I swung at him. He caught my arm but got off balance and fell pulling me down with him. I landed on top of him straddling his waist and my head above his. We were laughing our heads off and I said, "I think I won then wolfy."

He smiled and it went silent as we stared at each other. My heart started pounding as we slowly leaned toward each other. I felt his breath on my lips and just as our lips barely brushed, we heard the giant door open.

I jumped off of Isaac and Derek walked in with Erika in tow. I noticed the blood on her shirt and I knew she was bit. I smiled at her as I helped Isaac up. "Hi I'm Erin that's Isaac" I said to Erika and she smiled slightly.

"Welcome to the family," I said.

"Pack," Derek snapped coldly. I rolled my eyes and leaned in closer to her ear.

"We're a family, sour wolf just won't admit it." she laughed and I led her inside to sit next to Isaac and I. Derek came back out and looked at me.

"Erin you aren't a suspect anymore. Mr. Harris finally admitted you were in detention when it happened." he said and I let out a sigh of relief. "So what does that mean?"

"Your going back to school tomorrow with Erika."