Chapter 18

Same question as last update: should I write a sequel for season 3A?

Vote!

<^_^<     >^_^>

I entered the locker rooms despite the changing guys and the whistles called after me. I walked over to Isaac and Scott who were standing talking with Sheriff Stilinski. I leaned against the lockers next to Isaac sighing heavily before listening to the Sheriff.

"I got to meet with medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. HIs jeep is still in the parking lot so that means-" he stopped with a sigh looking sad and worried, "the hell, I don't know what that means. Look if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you" I said softly cutting off his nervous ranting. 

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

 Sheriff looked down and nodded sadly. "Yeah, I'll see you okay?" He walked away as people began clearing out of the locker rooms, then coach walked up.

I zoned out of their conversation not very interested and went into thought. The bad feeling I had earlier, I don't think it was because of Jackson. It felt like more of a pack thing which only means, something's wrong with Boyd and Erica. I wish I could help them, I do. But they left, which disconnected most of the bond between us, I'll never find them.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked and I looked around and nodded. "I think so." 

Suddenly there was metal clanging and banging and I looked back to see Scott had ripped off a locker door and threw it to the ground. I knew he was mad at himself and worried, but he was trying to stay strong for his best friends sake.  He pulled out some clothes and Isaac asked, "You're gonna find him by scent?" 

"Yeah, we all are." Scott handed me a shirt of Stiles' and Isaac got a shoe. 

"But how come you guys get shirts and I get a shoe?"he asked and I rolled my eyes with a smile. I sniffed the shirt and cringed at the stench. Suddenly a figure caught my eye and I nudged Scott getting his attention. Derek stood there with his arms behind his back as usual and a scowl on his face, again as usual. "We need to talk."

Then someone came out from behind the lockers. He looked about late 20's early 30's, wearing all black, with sandy brown hair gelled back. 

"All of us." 

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked moving forward some, as Isaac and I stayed back. Neither of us knew who he was or what he wanted so we were playing it safe.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek shot back smartly. I glanced at Scott, then back to Derek again totally confused with the whole situation. Judging by the look Isaac gave me, he was too.

"Okay hold on. He- he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" 

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one." The mysterious man said and looked at Isaac, "have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Derek and Scott shouted at him at the same time. I got fed up and leaned over to Scott asking, "who is he?" The man looked at me like he just noticed me standing there and gave me a weird look. 

"Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set his on fire, and Derek-" 

"Slashed his throat" I finished with him with a nod remembering Derek telling me about it on the way to the station.