Chapter 16

Question(answer it for next chapter): what is your favorite supernatural creature from the Teen Wolf series?

 Don't forget to vote:)

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT BOTTOM. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

I sighed standing down next to Boyd as Derek opened the box with our chains for the full moon tonight. It was early, before school and he was showing us the chains we had to use. 

"What is that?" Isaac asked touching a symbol on the inside of the lid. It was three spirals connected in the middle and I knew exactly what it was. I had read about it Freshman year in a mythology book. 

"It's a triskele," I told Isaac and all heads turned to me, "spirals mean different things. Past, present, future. Mother, father, child." Derek nodded proving I'm right.

"Do you know what it means to me?" Derek questioned and at the same time Boyd and I answered, "alpha, beta, omega?" I held my fist out and Boyd smiled slightly connecting our fists in a fist bump while Derek said "that's right."

"It's a spiral. Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become alphas, but alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas." Derek said standing up and glancing at all of us.

"Like Scott?" 

"Scott's with us" I told Isaac leaning back next to Boyd and crossing my arms.

Isaac rolled his eyes. "Really? Then where is he now?" "

He's looking for Jackson. Don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either. None of us will. There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal, but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find."

Erica smiled, "good thing I had my period last week, then." I burst out laughing at the threes guys' awkward and disgusted faces. 

Derek glared at me slightly before smirking and reaching into the box pulling out two chains. They were circlular with tightening nails around it and I mentally winced knowing those would be painful.

"Well, these one's are for you and Erin."

<^_^<     >^_^>

I hummed to myself as I walked down the hall to my next class. As i turned the corner I heard two voices, Lydia and Jackson. 

"Jackson. You're coming to my party, right?"

"You don't want me there. Trust me." 

I cursed under my breath running towards the locker room hall. Jackson on the full moon with Lydia is not a good mix. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm over it. Look, of couse I want you-" I turned the corner just in time to see Jakcson grab Lydia's wrist in a vipor grip. 

"You do not want me there."

"Jackson!" I yelled walking forward to shove him backwards making him let go of Lydia. He hit the wall and I quickly grabbed Lydia's arm, "come on." I led her away and she said "I'll see you there," as we turned the corner.

"No, no you won't see him there." i said hooking my arm through hers instead of holding her arm. Lydia scoffed pulling her arm away and I turned to face her with a huff. 

"Why not?! Look just because we dated doesn't mean everyone has to prevent us from talking!" She said raising her voice slightly. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.