Chapter 13

Two hours later the seven of us were walking into the library. Stiles, Scott, Erica, and I sat down at a table together, while Allison, Matt, and Jackson went to sit at the one across from us. Jackson sat his bag down turning to Mr. Harris who stood waiting for us. He pointed at Stiles, Scott, and I.

"We can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone sending a text to Boyd. I don't have any classes with him so we text throughout school.  "All of these tools?" Mr. Harris asked and Stiles raised his hand pointing towards Scott and I, then back to him. "No just us tools."

Mr. Harris sighed. "Fine. You three, over there." He pointed at another table and we sighed getting up leaving Erica. I rolled my eyes again, This literally made a two feet difference. We sat down and Mr. Harris went to sit at a desk away from us. Scott glared at the back of Jackson's head and balled his hands into fist on the table with anger.

"I'm gonna kill him." Scott growled about ready to pounce. The reason Jackson and Scott were fighting was because Scott walked into the locker rooms to see Allison pushed up against the wall and Jackson pulling his shorts up over his naked body. Yeah it ended with a knocked over set of lockers, a smashed off the wall sink, and a huge crack in the wall of the showers.

I shook my head grabbing his hand shaking it. "No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him." I said trying to sound cheery. Scott looked back at Jackson and then to Stiles. "No you're right Stiles. let's kill him."

Stiles sighed and together we both mumbled, "oh no."

I pulled out my phone unlocking it and pulling up Angry Birds to get rid of my boredness. A few minutes later Stiles sat forward, "Hey what if it's Matt?" He said referring to the master of the kanima, aka Jackson, "I mean, the whole thing comes back to the video, right?"

I shook my head setting my phone down, "Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing."

"Exactly, he's trying to throw suspicion off himself!"

"So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of the Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your jeep?"

"Yes!" Stiles exclaimed as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Why?" Scott asked and Stiles face dropped as he tried to come up with an answer. "Because... he's evil." 

I nodded. "I agree, he always talks to me and... I don't know he just gives off this really creepy vibe." Scott gave me a weird look before looking back at Stiles.

"You just don't like him." He said with a hit of joking in his voice. Stiles sighed and threw his hands up sitting back. "The guy, bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face." We all looked over to see Matt nonchalantly eating chips and offering some to Jackson who shook his head and gave him a 'your a freak' look. Scott looked back at us and I shrugged taking a drink of my water bottle.

"Any of theories?"

I set my water down and Stiles immediately picked it up taking a drink. "You okay?" I heard Matt ask and I looked over at their table to see Jackson wincing and rubbing his head. He stood up and grabbed his bag and turning to walk over to Mr. Harris desk mumbling, "I have to go to the bathroom."

Mr. Harris looked concerned and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. If it was one of us in his situationhe would've said suck it up and sit down. "Are you alright? You don't look so good."Jackson ignored him and continued out the door saying, "I just need to get some water."

Mr. Harris stood and said, "no one leave their seats," before following Jackson out the door. Of course Scott, Stiles, and I didn't listen and we all rushed over to Erica's table. Scott and Stiles sat across from her and I sat next to her.