Chapter 3

I sighed as I sat on the bleachers during lacrosse practice. Last night Isaac's dad went missing after Isaac ran out of the house after he threw dishes at him and saw him heal. He never came home and I have a really bad feeling he's dead. Derek wasn't happy, he thought we did it until we told him, it wasn't us. I wasn't even there, I had to stay for a detention, Mr. Harris doesn't like me.

We have no idea what it was, but it wasn't human that's for sure.

I looked up as I heard some yelling. Scott's been acting really weird, he tackles everyone that tries to shot and I think he, smelling them. I spotted Isaac and listened in hearing him breathing heavy. I shot up knowing he was about to transform.

"No, no, no, no" I chanted walking down the bleachers to crouch next to them. Isaac took off towards Scott who was moving towards him just as fast. They collided with each other and landed on their stomachs.

I saw Isaac struggling to keep it in. "Isaac" I said hoping he would hear me. "Isaac don't, you can't here, keep it in. Isaac please" I whispered and I saw his eyes go back to normal. They stared at each other and I listened in.

"Your the one I smelt" Scott breathed and Isaac's eyes flickered to me. "She's the other one isn't she" Scott said looking at me as well. We all looked over to see Sheriff Stilinski and two other officers walking towards the field.

"Don't tell them," I heard Isaac whisper, "please don't tell them."

Scott's POV (ooh a twist!)

Stiles' dad took Erin and Isaac from practice. I'm beyond confused. Why would Derek choose those two? Stiles walked up to me as they walked away. Erin looked back at me and whispered, "please don't tell."

I nodded to her and she turned around and continued walking.

"Are they saying they're suspects?" Stiles asked concerned. I chewed on my lip, "I'm not sure why?" Stiles looked at me stupidly.

"Because they can lock the two in a holding cell for 24 hours," Stiles said with a duh expression. I realized what he was saying and my eyes widened. "Like, overnight?" I whispered yelled.

"During the full moon" he nodded sighing. "How good are those holding cells at holding people?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Pretty good. Werewolves, probably not that good."

"Stiles, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?"

"Yeah?"

"They do"

 <*-*< *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* >*-*>

Stiles and I found out that Isaac's dad has been beating Isaac and Erin later that day. Apparently Jackson knew but didn't tell anyone, asshole. We had to get sent to the principals office just to see who the witness of them was.

I raced out of the school in enough time to see the police car pulling away. Isaac and Erin staring back at me until they were out of sight and I sighed. Derek's black Camaro pulled up and the passenger door opened to see Derek himself.

"Get in," he commanded and I rolled my eyes. "Are you serious? You did that! That's your fault." I said arguing. "I know that, now get in the car and help me."

I scoffed. "No I've got a better idea. I'm gonna call a lawyer. Because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting them both out before the moon goes up."

"Not when they do a real search of the house." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Derek sighed. "Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse. A lot worse."

We arrived at the house and we inside where all the lights were off and it was really dark. "If neither Isaac or Erin killed his dad, who did?" I asked as he led me through the hall with the flash light. "I don't know yet"

"Then how do you know they're telling the truth?" I asked. "Because I trust my senses. And its a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell." I sighed. "You saw the lacrosse thing today."

"Yeah"

I groaned. "Did it look that bad?" He grabbed my shoulder. "Yeah."

"You wanna learn? Let's start now." he said opening a door and pointing to stairs with a flashlight that led to the basement. "What's down there?' I asked as I stepped closer. "Motive"

"And what am I looking for?" I asked walking down the steps slowly because of the darkness.

"Follow your senses"

I walked around the cold basement looking around at the piles of stuff until I came across two freezers next to each other. Derek appeared at my left making me jump. "Open them" he motioned with the flashlight. I unlatched the first one and slowly opened it. I stepped back at the sight. Bloody scratch marks, everywhere.

On the ceiling, the walls, the floors, everywhere. "Is the other one like this?" Derek nodded.

"This is why they said yes to you." I said realizing why they chose it. He nodded again.

"Everyone wants power" he said with a shrug. "If we help you, then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves!" I shouted at him and he moved closer. "I can if they're willing."

"Did you tell them about the Argents? About being hunted?"

"Yes and they still asked."

"Then they're idiots" He backed me into a wall.

"And you're the idiot dating Argent's daughter. Yeah, I know your little secret. And if I know, how long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out? You saw what happens to an omega. With me, you learn how to use all of you senses. With me, you learn control. Even on a full moon."

I clenched my jaw. "If I'm with you, I lose her." I replied as calmly as I could. He rolled his eyes. "Your gonna lose her anyway. You know that."

"Wait. I'm not part of your pack, but I want them out. They're my responsibility too."

"Why? Because they're like us?"

I shook my head. "Because they're innocent."

 COMMENT OPINION AND VOTE PLEASEE