The Frozen Chapter Twenty

E L S A

Elsa watched as the elves scampered around the workshop like little tiny insects. She was bored out of her mind while waiting for Jack.

Sure there were others that she can talk to but...who is she to be so chummy chummy with them?

Elsa sighed and turned to look around, resting her elbows on the wooden rail. She dipped her head and saw the huge globe upside down. The globe marveled her with all its little lights. The tooth fairy mentioned that each of the lights is a child who believes in guardians, which are the people Elsa is with right now.

So far, she can only watch as they scampered around. The tooth fairy, or Tooth as she likes it, was talking to herself yet again with only her tiny fairies listening. On the other hand, the huge rabbit called Bunnymund was scratching himself behind the ear.Still, both of them didn't approachable at all. Well, not for Elsa anyway.

Elsa heard a dingle and looked down where a little elf was absorbed in his goblet that is too big for him. She leaned down to get a better view. As the elf's head bobbed up and down, so did the bell he had. Elsa considered it to be funny.

"Dingle!" Elsa glanced at North. "Manners!"

The elf, Dingle, smiled mischeviously and ran away, carrying the goblet. North and Elsa watched as the elf disappeared around the corner.

Elsa heard North sighed and stared at him, even though she knows it's rude to stare. "What's wrong?" Elsa asked.

North looked at her and said abruptly, "Nope, nothing's wrong. Everything's fine."

Elsa nodded and smiled, that is until she heard what North followed up.

"Except for the fact that you and Jack will be alone here tonight."

Elsa whipped her head and looked at North, horror-stricken. "What!"

North smiled widely and laughed. "It's fine. You have elves and yeti's as company. You wouldn't be entirely down! It. Will. Be. Fun!"

"Wh- Why?" Elsa usually doesn't whine, but if she did, it will be surprisingly random. "Awwwww,  ehh, ughh."

North blinked at Elsa and smiled. "Cause, Today is christmas!" Suddenly, the sound of a bell echoed throughout the workshop. "Ah ha! It is time! Bye now!"

Elsa watched helplessly as North walked away, the elves and yeti's following and flocking beside him. The workshop was suddenly deathly quiet. It actually gave Elsa the chills. She looked around but didn't find any guardian. She was actually beginning to feel nervous.

"Calm down, Elsa..." She muttered. "Nothing's gonna come out of-"

Elsa turned around and saw a black figure so close to her face. "Here! Ahhh!"

Elsa ran away from what she saw. When she looked back, she was surprised to see Jack. "Jack!" Elsa rushed to him immediately. "There, There was-"

"Yeah, I heard you scream."

Unable to control the chills, Elsa hugged Jack. Jack was surprised and caught off guard but nonetheless, let her be. When Elsa realized what she was doing, she quickly pushed Jack away and maybe a little too hard.

Elsa turned away, hiding her blushing face beneath her hair. "Ah, Um....that was..."

"That was me." Jack said quietly. "I was the one with the black mask."

Elsa faced Jack and gave him the best why-would-you-even-do-that face she could muster. Jack was at loss for a moment...but then cracked up.

"What the-" Elsa stormed away. "I can't believe you, Jack!"