The Rise of Chapter Twenty Two

The Rise of Chapter TwentyTwo

J A C K   F R O S T

Jack woke up because of a tugging sensation. When he peeked at his leg, he saw an elf trying hard to pull it.

"What are you doing?" Jack whispered, not wanting to wake Elsa up.

The elf smiled impishly and motioned Jack to follow him outside, which he did.

Outside, the other guardians were waiting. Tooth was talking to her fairies as usual and Bunny was shooing the elves annoying him. Meanwhile, North was talking to Phil. Jack yawned and greeted them.

"Hey North," Jack glanced at Phil who in turn cracked his knuckles. When he came out, Tooth and Bunny approached them. "Tooth, Bunny....Phil."

"Jack," North dismissed Phil away. "Tell us- have you confessed to her yet?"

"What- What are you talking about?" Jack asked, turning away.

"Oh, come on Jack!" Tooth flew in front of Jack. "We saw you both!"

"Huh?"

"Aye, mate," Now Bunny had interest in Jack's love life. "There, in bed, cuddlin'. Well-not exactly but you were both in the same bed!"

"Guys, " Jack sighed in frustration. "Calm down. Don't get so ahead of yourselves!"

"Aw, at least tell us! " Tooth cried, her fairies nodding beside her. "How far have you gone?"

"Wha- What?"

"Let me explain," Tooth seemed to suprisingly enjoy herself. "There's attraction, there's creepy love-but obviously you both don't have any creepy scary feelings of love for each other so cancel that thought- and then there's denial and LOVE! Love is what makes the world go around! Oh if you would only see the memories of the children with their fist love's! They were so-"

"Yeah, Tooth," Bunny placed a hand (or is it a paw?) on Tooth's shoulder. "As Jack said, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves much. Ain't that right?" Jack nodded.

"So that's why," Now Bunny slung a hairy arm over Jack's shoulder. "Tell us details, mate."

"You are all excited. I see that but," North ripped Bunny and Jack apart. "I know first what happened! Haha!"

Jack rolled his eyes went over to the railing. He sat there and called the others there, away from Elsa's door.

"I'll tell you everything," Jack started. The other guardians cheered and for some reason, a fairy fainted. "But. You also need to keep a secret. We clear?" The others nodded.

So Jack started narrating what happened after the guardians had left them yesterday. Jack hadn't noticed it but by the time he had finished storytelling, a small group of elves and yeti's had formed. Well- if it could still be called small. They practically occupied the whole corridor.

"Well," North grunted. "That was strange sort of events."

"I agree," Tooth followed. "You could have been a little more smooth, Jack."

Jack sighed and ruffled his hair. He looked at Bunny expectantly. "Well?" he said. "Aren't you going to say something?"

Bunny smirked. " You already know what I'll say, mate."

Jack sighed again knowing he is right. He probably would've said that 'If I were you, I wouldn't be like that.' or 'My moves are better than yours' or something along those lines.

"Cut me some slack, guys." Jack said. "I never experienced this before."

"That makes it all the better!" North exclaimed, standing up. "I decided!"

"What?"

"We help you!"

"Huh?"

The other guardians looked at Jack as if he was from another planet. "Uh, hello? Spacing out, Jack?" Tooth flew in front of Jack and waved her hand. "We'll help you get her. It'll be easy, right?" Tooth's fairies nodded.

With all these guardians around, Jack couldn't help feeling impatient. He doesn't know how to place it nicely but...they're too...intervening. Jack obviously is not enjoying himself from these. He needs to stop them. Fast.

"Well, we've come to mutual terms, Jack." North announced. He dismissed the unwanted audience before speaking further. "We'll first get her opinion of you."

"Wh- What are you-" Jack started but was cut off by Tooth.

"Aw, come on Jack! Aren't you curious?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"That's enough for us!" Tooth had once again cut off Jack. "Right, guys?" Jack watched as the others nodded, even some elves!

"How do you even plan on asking her?"

"It's easy!" North smiled. "We get her to tell events in Arendelle!"

"Wh- What?"

"It. Will. Be. Easy!" North started. "We will hold celebration!"

"Ce- Celebration?!"

"Celebration!" North repeated. "Party! Then you can confess."

"Co- Confess?!" Jack stood up. "I thought you were asking what I am to her?"

"Nah," North waved out lazily. "You can just confess. Same thing."

"No, it's not." Bunny said, not really letting the others hear.

"Yes it is." North countered. "Same idea, same ending. At end, he confesses." He said, pointing at Jack.

"No." Jack muttered.

North and the others whipped their heads at Jack. "What?" They all asked at the same time.

"I'm sorry guys but I can't confess." Jack said sheepishly. "I just can't."

"Why?" Tooth asked, obviously concerned. "Is there something wrong?"

"Her sister," Jack looked at North and buried his head in his hands. "You know her. Right , North? Anna, the younger sister?"

Though late, North replied. "Yes....why?"

"Because," Jack sighed and stood up. "Anna's under Pitch's control."

A moment of eerie sipence passed before anyone reacted. "What do you mean?" Bunny asked.

"What I actually said." Jack answered. "Pitch has Anna in his grasp. Elsa doesn't know because she was unconcious when it all happened. She just appeared looking so...hollow. I- I think it's better for her not to know."

"Why not?"

"Because it was my fault." Jack sighed in frustration. "I agreed to let her go after Hans, which is also Pitch. I caused Anna to be captured."

"Jack-" Tooth started to say but then a door abruptly opened, revealing a messy looking Elsa.

Jack started to panic and thought if Elsa heard what he said.

"Elsa?" Jack asked her. When he saw her face, he stiffened because of the coldness in her eyes.

"You say that.....Anna is....captured?"

Turns out, Elsa did hear everything.

•×°×•×°•×°×•×°×•×•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°
Hi People!

The Hiatus is over!!!

Sorry for the short Chapter!

Hope you enjoy this!

I really missed ya peeps!

Next chapter will be posted soon so stay tuned!

Dedicated to fishgill7 for the flood! Thanks!

Thanks for everything, people!