The Frozen Chapter Three

A N N A

Losing Elsa was a shock.

Knowing she had ice powers this whole time was shocking.

Seeing Arendelle be cursed with a never-ending winter was the most shocking part of all. Talk about too much fun for a night.

The root of it all? Who else? Their very own Princess Anna.

Yes, Anna was surprised when she saw her sister shoot out ice from her hand , I mean, who wouldn't? But she was much more terrified at the fact that because of her, Elsa ran away from the kingdom, forever being out of reach. Once again Elsa's being distant but with the way things are now, it may be forever. No more Queen, no more sister, no more Elsa...That's why Anna has to find her.

With this fiery determination to stop this winter and reconcile with her sister, Princess Anna entrusted the kingdom of Arendelle to her fiance, Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. She did not even waste a second thought thinking about Elsa's reaction about the declaration of marriage. Anna doesn't see it enough. She thinks it is true love. That only proves how blind the young princess is. Well, being the optimistic one, she embarked on a journey at once to find Elsa.

And here she is now. Shivering her wits out after falling down.

"Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold." Anna shivered again after getting up from the stream.

It was a good thing that she spotted a shack not far from where she was. She approched it, the hem of her dress already forming ice. Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna, it said. She went inside.

"Hoo, hoo," Anna looked at the bright-faced fellow sitting low beneath the counter. "Big Summer blowout. Half off swimsuits, clogs and a sun balm of my own invention, yah?"

Well, isn't he nice, Anna looked around. "Uh, how about winter boots...and dresses?"

"That would be in our winter department." The man pointed at the side of the room. Anna grabbed their last stock of clothes and boots.

"I was wondering, " Anna started. What to say? Did the Queen perhaps pass by here with a trail of snow behind her? Have you perhaps saw the queen that caused this endless winter? "Has another young woman, the Queen perhaps, passed through here?"

"Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you, dear." He said. Then someone came in. "You and this fellow. Hoo, hoo! Big summer blowout."

The snow-covered man approached the counter and mumbled something to Anna. She didn't hear.

"Huh?" She said.

"Behind you." He snapped.

"Oh, right. Excuse me."

The snow-covered man grabbed a pile of carrots and a couple of supplies from the 'winter department'. The snow-covered man and the shopkeeper, whose name was Oaken (who knew, he was the shop's owner) kept chatting about prices and such that Anna didn't listen, that was until the snow-covered man hinted something about the northern mountain.

"Just tell me one more thing, "Anna said rather annoyingly since Oaken and the other man was in the middle of their conversation. "What was happening in the Northern mountain? Did it seem....magical?"

"Yes!" The snow-covered man snapped, pulling down his scarf revealing his face. "Now back up while I deal with this crook here."

Oaken, as sweet-face as ever, stood up and surprise! He was seven-foot tall! Anna watched as Oaken carry the man outside and return back under the counter as if nothing ever happened.

"Just the outfit and the boots, yah?" He asked. Just then, Anna had a thought.

**********

Anna's in a happy mood. She just mustered up her strength and did it! She bets she actually looked royal and high-class earlier. Heh, Elsa's not the only regal princess around. Anna can be poised too!

What happened earlier, you ask? Nothing much, just that Anna used her charms to convince the mountain main, with his reindeer, to take her up the northern mountain! Go, Anna's charms!

That's such a laugh. Well, ain't she living the life? Laid-back, sitting comfortably in...who-knows-what's-his-name's sled. Well, that was only for a while. Wolves chased their sled later on, disturbing their nice conversation.

"Christopher!" Anna cried. The guy who she guessed was named Christopher was hanging by a loose rope, being dragged around by the sled.

"It's Kristoff!" He shouted back. Christopher, well now Kristoff, was then attacked by a wolf. Anna, thinking fast with the supplies and torch in her hand, lit a blanket and threw it over to the wolf who was about to attack Kristoff.

"You almost set me on fire!" Kristoff complained.

"But I didn't," Anna pointed out. At that time they thought all would be well, that is until Sven cried out about the gorge up ahead.

Everything was too fast after thay. Anna and Kristoff even argued a little. Then suddenly, Kristoff tosses Anna onto Sven. He unlatched his sled then...there! They were so near the edge!

"Jump, Sven!" Kristoff cried. Sven and Anna safely reached the other side but Kristoff was still in the sled. Yes, he jumped but he barely reached the edge. He needed Anna and Sven to pull him up.

Anna felt guilty. Kristoff almost lost his life accompanying Anna to the Northen mountain. Anna felt really, really, really, bad. And that's saying something.

"I'll replace your sled and everything in it," Anna mumbled guiltily. "And I understand if you don't want to help me anymore."

Anna stood up and started trudging in the deep snow. Well, that's another one to add to Anna's conscience. The fact that she caused her sister to run away and freeze her homeland was her fault, yes she knows that and that was purely unintentional but, Kristoff risking everything, even his life for her careless, immature life...well, she has a part in that right? She persuaded him to go with her...and look how well that ended!

Is it this way? Or this way? She doesn't know! She already feels guilty as she is when Elsa ran away but, she can't bring herself to go back to Kristoff and ask him again. She just can't. She needs to be strong, to have courage but...she can't.

Can I have a miracle, please? Anna silently wished.

Her smile was ear-to-ear when Kristoff suddenly decided to still help her. Well that was fast. Anna thought. No matter, I'm going to bring back summer!

Such a funny thing that Olaf, a snowman they met hours later in a place of beautiful frozen willows, said the same thing. Well, in Anna's mind, Olaf's cute and it suits him perfectly.

"Come on, Elsa's this way. Let's go bring back summer!" Olaf hopped on with Anna and Sven following. Kristoff just stood still processing the snowman's dreams of experiencing summer.

"Somebody's got to tell him." Kristoff mumbles. And just like that, Anna and Kristoff, alog with Sven and now Olaf, went to Elsa's hideout.

•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•
Hi people!

So I decided to up things a bit to be a little bit more...slow and steady. Tell me if something's unsatisfactory!

Tell me what you think! Comment! Vote! Let it all go!

Thanks for the support! Next chapter will still be Anna's pov but, next next chapter, will be Jack Frost's!

Look forward to it!