The Frozen Chapter Four

A N N A

Princess Anna of Arendelle certainly is a loving sister. Why? She left her homeland to some guy she just met (also her so-called fiance) and trudged the forests and mountain just to find her sister (who is very distant and has ice powers). Yes, all was going surprisingly well until she lost her horse. But just like the saying say! After every storm comes a rainbow.

And it proved to be right! Soon after, she met a mountain man, Kristoff, with his reindeer, Sven. Kristoff promised to escort Anna to the Northern Mountain where they suspect Elsa to hide in exchange for a new sled.

After the whole incident with those wolves, Kristoff and Anna spent the night trekking the snow-clad mountain. They met Olaf, a funny, weird-looking snowman that Elsa made. Olaf shared to them his dream of experiencing summer so when they told him that they're gonna bring back summer, he decided to guide them to Elsa's palace.

The trio, well four if you include Sven, experienced so much just to find Elsa. Anna was very nervous inside when she thinks about what to say. First she has to apologize, then persuade her to go back then-

Wait, what is that?

"Woahhh," Anna said in awe. What was she thinking again? Oh right...what to say...One look at the ice castle, you can easily forget other things. Doesn't matter anymore. They reached the place where Elsa isolated herself yet again. Elsa's palace was truly beautiful. Olaf kept climbing the stairs that served as a bridge. Once in front of the palace doors, she froze.

What would she say? Would Elsa even talk to her? What if something goes wrong? It's been years since they talked heart-to-heart...well if you count the night of the party that's a different matter but if not well nothing could, um, somehow-

Ahem, Anyway, I just have to knock, Anna thought.

She can hear Olaf's whispers of 'Why isn't she knocking?' and "Do you think she knows how to knock?' to Kristoff. Yes she does know how to knock but why, exactly, can't she knock right now? It was like some unknown force made her freeze and pulled her fist back. Maybe those years of knocking and inviting Elsa to build a snowman just for her to be shun out made her...who knows? Distanced?

Mustering up her courage, she knocked and to her surprise, the doors opened. "Ha, It opened!" Anna exclaimed. "That's a first."

Kristoff and Olaf walked forward when Anna stopped them. "You should probably wait out here." Anna said.

"What?" Kristoff asked in return. Anna will not risk anything again. She remembered how Elsa took Hans and his presence very well. Sarcasm included.

After convincing both Olaf and Kristoff to stay outside, Anna stepped inside and was immediately baffled to how gorgeous the interior of Elsa's palace was.

"Anna?" A voice asked. After Anna saw her sister, not one shard of the ice castle compare to how Elsa glows. Her outfit, her hair...Elsa was really beautiful. And different.

"Elsa, you look different." Anna remarked "It's a good different....and this place..."

Elsa smiled and looked around. "Thank you, I never knew what I was capable of."

And just like that Elsa and Anna were talking, chatting, like they used to. For a moment, Elsa and Anna was whisked to their childhood days of being so close...at least that's how Anna felt. She missed her sister. She missed the fun they used to have, how close they had been. But then Elsa was haunted yet again of the horrid memory of striking her sister in the head.