The Cupboard - Leonie

Hi again!  It's Leonie, incase you'd forgotten..  

 It's so good to have a diary! Y'know to say things you would never have the guts to say in real life. Like, oh I don't know?    

I have a massive crush on the boy who is crushing on my bestfriend.

 Don't worry! I did a couple spells on here, just to make sure prying eyes wont be able to read it. 

Oh got to go! Lily and I have Herbology first! Herbology isn't the exciting-est of things so I think I'll write a little later,    

Toodle-pip  

Leonie.    

  Lunch

"Aren't the gardens the most gorgeous place ever?" sighed Lily, with that air of grace I so badly envied.    

"Yeah I guess" I muttered, sitting under a just-blossoming apple tree. I heard a deep voice behind us shout "Hey Lily!" and I sighed; it was only the Maruders. Great... I felt a sharp pain ease up my spine , and realised I had been kicked, again. I abruptly stood up, to glare at the person that had hurt me, I mean honestly was I THAT invisible?    

"Sorry" muttered Sirus before scampering off. Oh, I cringed, Sirus was so nice.    

"It's fine!" I smiled.    

"Don't worry Sirus, no-one notices that geek anyway. I don't know why Lily talks to her." I heard James whisper. Why Merlin why do I have to fancy him?    

"Hi!" grinned Remus, walking over to me. We were fairly similar I guess, as in we were the quiet, not-noticed ones, but then again he wasn't kicked in the back every other day!    

"Hello" I nodded, walking with him. He was the only one that knew I fancied James and wouldn't tell a soul. I hated those people that said girls and boys couldn't JUST be friends, I mean honestly! That's bloody, Excuse my Parseltongue, ridiculous!    

"Are you ok?" he asked, concerned.    

"Yeah I'm fine!" I grinned, "I mean, it happens to me everyday almost. I supposed I better get used to it!"    

He smiled, "I suppose." I shoved him.    

"Hey! You're meant to say, 'No! You shouldn't stand for it! You should waltz up to James-'"    

"Strut" He interrupted.    

"Huh?"    

"James likes to strut"     

I laughed, grinning. I don't know why people said 'Oh look, Remus is so quiet and mysterious'. He's really not, I guess he just needs someone to open up to, I mean you can hardly open up to the meat-head Maruders...    

"Hey guys!" I heard a familiar voice chuckle. I froze.    

"Hi Peter" said Remus, though I was already on the move.    

"HEY LEONIE WAIT UP!" yelled Peter, running after me. Oh no!    

"Sorry Peter, I have um...Herbology club? Yeah!" I replied, racing off. Lucky escape, huh?    

Later

I felt a strong hand grip my arm and drag me away from the common-room painting.    

"HEY!" I cried, trying to get free.    

"Shut-up" they hissed. I turned around to face them but I didn't recognise who they were.  

"W-who are you?" Then the familiarity of it all hit me, no! Not again!    

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled.    

"Shut-up or I'll hex you" they growled. It was then I noticed a hint of green amougst their black cloack. Slytherin. I was about to reply but then I realised I couldn't reach my wand. Damn.    

"Here you go. Welcome back!" they laughed, shoving me in a closet. I sighed and laid against the cool wall.    

"Good to be back."    

"Why so glum?" I heard a voice ask. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! I banged on the door until my hands were rubbed raw.    

"Don't worry no-one will hurt you," Peter smiled.    

"Peter stop! I do not - never have and never will I - like you!" I hissed, stupid school and it's lots of closet-space.    

"Why?" He asked, upset no doubt.    

"Because I don't!"     

"Why?"    

"BECAUSE I DON'T OK?" I yelled. It was then the door was un-locked.    

"Miss Williams? Mr Pettigrew?" tutted Professor Slughorn. Could this day get any worse?

 I was marched back to my dorm with a whole months detention, 'And I was lucky it wasn't expulsion'.    

Why? Honestly I wasn't mean or rude to anyone so why did they insist on picking on me?    

I'm gunna go eat some chocolate frogs, they always make me feel better.    

I hope you enjoyed todays events more than I have,     

A furious Leonie

x x x