Chapter Twenty Four

Gina,

I woke up. I checked my phone. I saw that Miracle tagged me on a tweet.

I woke August up

I woke August up. "Huh." He mumbled. He turned the other way. "August." I shook him.

"What is so important that you have to wake me up?" He rubbed his eyes. I handed him my phone.

"I had nothing to do about this." He said. "I know that." I sighed.

"I'll get her to leave us alone. She's needs to accept that I'm with someone better." He said.

3:00 pm

"It's like this." I showed August the moves again. He was tripping over his feet.

"You are terrible." I laughed. "You love this terrible." He smirked. "Maybe I do." I said. "Oh I know you do." He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

2 weeks later
Disneyland
August,

Gina and I decided to take the girls to Disneyland. Gina ran to the bathroom. I checked my messages.

Mir: Hey baby. I miss you. 😘

Me: Hey.

Mir: When are you coming back?

Me: In three days.

Mir: Can't wait to see you?

Me: You too.

I saw Gina come out of the bathroom. I quickly put my phone away. I've been doing it with Miracle since Gina hasn't been feeling like doing it with me.

"Can we go know?" Kay chirped. "Yeah." I said. We took them to one of the Disneyland land parks.

"I want to ride that one." Noonie said. "Me too." Kay smiled. "Me three." Callie said. We walked over to the one that they were talking about.

"I'm not going to go on it. It's too kiddish." Chay mentioned. I shot her a look.

"Why don't you take Chay to whatever she wants to do and I'll be with the girls?" Gina suggested.

"Come on Chay." I told her. We found a roller coaster she wanted to ride. I went on it with her.

After the ride we got back together and rode a couple more rides. We went out to grab lunch then the girls decided they wanted to go swimming.