Chapter Two

Gina,

"You slay in that dress girl." Stephanie said. "Thanks." I'm wearing August's favorite colors. I wanted to change it but Jessica said it was fine. I shouldn't be thinking about him.

Me, Jessica, Nada, and Stephanie live together. We grew up together. "Who's driving?" Jessica asked. "I will." Stephanie offered. We're all models.

 We're all models

(Nada)

(Stephanie)

(Stephanie)

Club

We've been dancing for a good three hours. "Damn shawty." Some guy holla at me. I turned around at looked at him.

"You want to dance?" He asked. I looked at the girls. They gave me a smile. "Sure." I need to get to know people anyway.

We went to the dance floor and danced. One dance by Drake was playing. During the dance he slipped his hand on my butt. That makes me so uncomfortable. I took it off. "I should probably go talk to the girls." I said. "Aight."

I went to where the girls were at. "What happened?" Nada asked. "He's a butt grabber." I mentioned. "Every guy is a butt grabber." Stephanie said.

"I know. That was the first time someone has grabbed it since August." I sighed. Life will go so much easier if he wasn't on my mind 24/7. "Let's go dance." Nada dragged me to the dance floor.

"Wanna dance?" Some guy asked Nada. She looked at me. "Girl go have your fun." I smiled. She left with the guy.

Someone put their arms around me. I turned around. August. "Watchua want?" I questioned. "Y-you l-look so f-familiar." He mentioned.

I could tell he was drunk. I checked the time. It's 2:00. "You need to go home." I said. "I-i can't d-drive." "Call Miracle." I suggested. "I d-don't want to. W-we ain't r-really dating." "Where do you live?" I asked. He shrugged.

He forgets stuff when he's drunk. I checked in his pocket for his phone. I found it. "What's the code?" I questioned. He shrugged. What am I suppose to do with this nigga?

"Wait right here." I went to the VIP section. "I've gotta take August back to the house. He's drunk and I don't know where he lives." I informed them. "Girl go help your boo." Stephanie spoke. I rolled my eyes.

I went back to August. When we got outside they were paparazzis. I don't give a fuck about them. August pointed to his car.

Damn. I can't even own a Ferrari yet. I helped him into the car then I got in and started driving. When we got to the house August ended sleeping with me cause they weren't any guestrooms.

Next day
August,

I woke up. I looked at the girl that was next to me. Why am I in bed with Gina? "Mame Sheila he don't even remember me." Gina said. I noticed that there was a bottle of water and some pain killers on the cabinet. I took the medicine and drank the water.

"He's up so I gotta go." She sighed. She kept her phone down. "Good morning." She smiled at me. "Morning. Why were you talking to my mama and what do you mean I don't remember you cause I don't even know you?"

Who is she? Does she know why my mother hates me? "Figure it out." She said. Travis just told me that same thing yesterday. "So you just going to leave me hanging?" I wondered. "Yeah." She mentioned. My phone dinged. I checked it.

The Shade Room posted a pic of me and Gina last night. Is August cheating on Miracle with Gina? I read the comments.

@augustwifey I ship Gist.
@Augustnation Mirahoe was ugly any way.

I need to clear this all up. I showed Gina it. "Gist appears to be our ship name." I said. "That's what it was before." "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Forget that I said anything." She told me.