Chapter Seven

A week later
August,

I called up my nigga Q. "What's up Yungin?" "I need you to check up a nigga named Andrew Milan King." I mentioned. "Aight." We ended the call.

I went upstairs and got ready for my interview with the Breakfast Club. "You ready?" T asked. "Yeah."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're interviewing August Alsina." DJ Envy announced. "What's up?" I spoke. "We heard that you'll be going on tour. Are you excited about it?" Angela Yee stated. "I'm really excited. I'll be touring with Keke Palmer next month."

"What's up with you and Miracle?" Charlamagne asked. "We ain't tagether no more. We weren't really dating it was just for publicity." I replied.

"Everyone's been wondering what's up with you and Gina Fernandaz." Angela said. I smiled. I don't want to tell anything about me and G's business. "We dated five years ago. I made a little mistake." "Play the video DJ Envy." Charlamagne said.

It was the video of me and G talking at the club. "Seems like it was a huge problem." Angela noticed. I should've neva cheated and I should have neva let her fight that broad. If I neva cheated we would have a child.

"You aight August?" Charlemagne asked. I nodded. "Any new songs coming up?" Charlemagne asked. "Not yet but Wait is out. Make sure y'all check out Wait." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put some shorts on and took off my shirt. I got in my bed and fell asleep.

12:00 am

Dream
"G needs ya." Mel said. "She in trouble?" I asked. Mel looks very young. I guess you turn young in heaven. "Yes. She really needs ya."
End of Dream

I woke up. I quickly put a shirt on and slipped some slippers on. I got my keys and quickly got in ma Benz. I passed like four red stoplights.

This girl already got me speeding' fa ha

This girl already got me speeding' fa ha. When I pulled up ta ha place I saw a black SUV across the street. Who the fuck is fucking with my girl?

I grabbed my gun and walked into the house slow. G was tied up. I sent a quick text ta T ta bring tha cops. "You let ha go right naw." I demanded. "Watchu gonna do?" He asked. I revealed my other hand and pointed the gun at him.

"What the fuck are you after and where your squad at?" I guestioned. "None of your damn business." He spat. "Any last words?" He started shivering. "We're here because we know that Drew's girlfriend got the money he owe us." I knew that nigga was up ta no good.

"She ain't got shit." "Hands up." Someone said. A couple of police officers was here. One of the police handcuffed him and the rest went upstairs to find the rest of the niggas. T untied the rope off of G while I slowly took the ducktape off of ha.

Gina,

"You ok?" "Yeah. Thanks for saving me." I thanked. "Anything for you." Aug replied. The police officers brought the rest of the people downstairs in handcuffs. I need to break up with Drew. I don't like dating gang members.

"Where ya going?" Aug asked. "To bed." "I ain't letting ya stay here by your damn self. You're staying with me." I rolled my eyes. I don't need him to look after me. I'm grown.

"No." I crossed my hands. "Let's go." Did he not hear what I just said? I walked upstairs. "You better be packing your stuff." He yelled after me. I ended up deciding to go with him.

"Where your girls at?" He asked. "In Paris." He nodded. The rest of the ride was silent. His house was big.

He took my bags and we enter the house

He took my bags and we enter the house. We went upstairs and he opened a door to a room. "Aug I ain't sleeping in here."

"I've gotta make sure you're safe." "Where's the guest bedroom?" "I've slept in your bed it's only fair if you sleep in mine." He pointed out.

I was tired and I didn't want to argue anymore so I gave in. He had pictures of himself, me, and some of both of us. I smiled. I picked up one of the pictures.

August wrapped his arms around my waist

August wrapped his arms around my waist. I removed it. "You go on tour soon and I'm not ready for a relationship." "I'll be here when you're ready." I know that he's changed. I'm just not ready to be in a relationship yet.