Chapter Six

August,

I walked in ta the club where G is having ha after party at. G was not here yet. "Aug." Someone tapped my shoulder. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked Miracle. "I want you back." She rubbed my arm.

"I don't want your hoe ass back." "Why are you choosing that hoe over me?" She pouted. "She ain't a hoe." I retorted.

"You're the hoe." I heard someone said. Jessica was standing right next to me. "You're mine." Miracle stared at me right in the eye. "I was never yours. That relationship we had was fake." I stated.

"Ace could you please get Miracle out of the club and make sure she don't get back in." Jessica smirked. Ace grabbed Miracle and took her away.

"Something is off about Drew." Jessica spoke. "What ya mean?" "He went to Compton cause he got "business" to handle." She put air quotes on business.

"You think he's a drug dealer." Drew doesn't even look like the drug dealing type. "It's a possibility. His full name is Andrew Milan King. Please find information on him." "Ight."
I went on Instagram and commented sexy as fuck😍😘 on G's picture.

Gina,

Gina,

The first person I saw was Aug. Why can't he leave me alone? I don't want him. "Baybeh." Aug said. I ignored him. He stood infront of me blocking my way.

"What?" I asked. This boy is getting on my damn nerves. "Do you love me?" He asked. I do but I don't want to be with him.

"I don't." I stated. "You sure about that?" He asked. I nodded. "G I know that I hurt you but I want you by my side cause I love you."

"I'm with Drew." I saw the paperazzis. I'm guessing that they recorded all of that. I know that I will always love him. It's just hard to go back to him.

"I don't care if you're with Drew. I will never stop loving you." "I should go find the girls." I walked away. "What's up with you?" Nada asked. "It's nothing." I brushed it off.

"G do ya wanna dance?" "I'm good Aug." "Go ahead and dance with your man." Stephanie said. "He ain't my man." I sighed. "We'll be at the bar." Nada decided. They walked away.

"G this is our song." Right By My Side by Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown started playing. "One dance." I mentioned. Aug and I used to play this song all the time.

"You still can't dance." I laughed. "Are you gonna teach me?" He asked. Aug is just trying to get me to spend more time with him. "Maybe."

"I knew you still love ma ass." He smiled. "I don't." I protested. "It's written all ova that luh pretty face of yours." I blushed. Why does he have to be so attractive?