Chapter Sixteen

The credit for the cover goes to ayalinbby . Skylar is in mm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
Gina,

After taking a shower and getting dressed my phone began to ding rapidly. I checked my notifications. A lot of fans kept tagging me in the comments. I pulled up the post.

What the fuck was he doing? I thought he'll stop with his player ways

What the fuck was he doing? I thought he'll stop with his player ways. This is what he was doing when I called him. I see why he didn't answer. I'll talk to him and see if he'll tell me or I'll confront him. I decided to FaceTime him. "Hey bae." He answered.

" He answered

"Hi." I fake smiled. "I'm sorry that I missed your call. Chris and I were at the club." At least he's telling the truth about where he was.

"Anything interesting happen at the club?" "No." He said quickly. I raised my eyebrow. He looked scared. "You sure?" "Yeah."

"If you're so sure that nothing happened, what's up with mystery girl?" I smirked. "How'd you-" "My fans." I cut him off. "It was nothing. She was just giving me a lap dance." He shrugged.

"With her top off?" He looked like he was enjoying the lap dance. "Baybeh I ain't mean fa this ta happen." He said. "I just need some time ta think." I sighed.

"You just gonna dump me after dat luh stunt." He said. "We're just on hold." I decided. "Bay-" I ended the call.

He kept calling and I kept declining. I got my keys and I left the hotel suite. He lied straight to my face. That hurt the most.

After thirty minutes later I arrived to the prison. "Hi." The lady at the desk smiled. "Hi." I greeted. "Who are you here for?" She asked. "I'm here for Skylar Anderson." I answered. "You can wait over there. She'll be out shortly." She said.

"Gina." I heard someone say my name. "Yes that's me." I puzzled. I saw a middle aged man that looked Puerto Rican. "I'm your father." He said. "What?" Here is the man that left me, my siblings, and my mother.

"Your mom ever tell you why I left?" He asked. "No." I answered. What made him leave us? "I was wanted for using and selling drugs. So I um-" "Dad. Gina." We turned around.

"Skylar." I hugged her and she hugged back. She also hugged our "father". My father, brother, and sister consumed drugs but my mother and I didn't. "Here are her discharge papers." The lady from the desk handed it to our dad.

"Maybe we can all go get lunch at some place and we can talk." He suggested. Skyler looked at me. I could tell she really needed me to say yes. "Sure." I said.