Chapter Eight

2 months later
Gina,

"They want us to stay in Paris a bit longer." Jessica told me. "How long?" I asked. "We will be back in July." "That's in two months." I exclaimed.

I am not going to stay with August for two more months. "I'm staying with August right now." I mentioned. "Why?" I explained everything to her. "Did you break up with Drew?"

"He ain't been picking my calls." "Andrew Milan King has been murdered in St. Paul Minnesota due to gang violence." I heard the news man said. "Are you there?" "He's dead." "Who's dead?" "Drew is. They just said it on the news."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August,

I walked into the house. I just came back from the studio. "What are ya looking at?" I asked. Gina was at the table looking at the laptop. "Flights to go to NOLA." She stated. "Why?" "My mom needs my help." She said. "Liar." I mentioned. "I don't want to stay here."

Damn. "What'd I do?" I really like having her here and I haven't been rude or nun like that so I don't know why she wanna go to NOLA. "Nothing."

"I'm coming with ya and we're taking my jet." "I'm going alone." She stated. "No you ain't." I argued. She rolled her eyes. "I don't need you to be my body guard." "I just wanna protect you."

"I don't need protection." She protested. I would kill ma self if anything happens ta ha. I care about ha so much. "What time do ya want us ta leave?" I asked. "Five." She replied. I called my pilot.

Airport

We entered the jet. "Woah." Gina said. She lied on the bed."Why do you got a bed in here?" She inquired. "I like to sleep when I'm traveling out of the country." I stated.

Gina's birthday is coming up next month

Gina's birthday is coming up next month. I want to take her to Paris. That's where she's always wanted to go. "Have you been to Paris?" I asked. "No." She said.