Chapter Twenty Two

Two weeks later
Gina,

The girls and I are going to the beach. I have honestly missed them. I've been spending a lot of time doing photo shoots and doing skits with Jessica and all these other people.

I got a text from Jessica saying that they're outside. I grabbed my bag and left the house. I made sure to lock the door.

"Hey." I greeted the girls. They said hey back. Stephanie was driving while Jessica was in the passenger seat. Nada and I are in the back of the car.

"I was wondering if you could set me up with one of Aug's friend?" Nada asked. "Is there anyone specific?" I wondered. "Chris." She smiled.

Just by her saying his name she was already smiling. "I can make that happen." I mentioned.

"Thanks so much G." She thanked. "Oh don't thank me yet you've gotta pay me." I put my hand out.

"You are really tripping." She said. "Nah. It's just a joke." I laughed. She nodded.

It didn't take us long to get there. We each got out and laid on a chair under the sun. I put my sunglasses on and started tanning.

It's been an hour that we've been under the sun. "We should go for a swim." Jessica suggested. We all agreed with her.

What Gina wore

What Gina wore

What Jessica wore

What Jessica wore

What Nada wore

What Stephanie wore

What Stephanie wore

"Isn't that..." Stephanie trailed off. "I thought he was dead." Jessica said. I looked the other way.

I saw Drew. I blinked multiple times to see if I'm not dreaming. I wasn't dreaming. He's coming this way.

I'm pretty sure I heard on the news that he was murdered. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Talk." I said. "In private."

I don't think it's a good idea to talk to him in private. Who knows what he can do to me?

"I'd rather not." I said. "I get it." He said. He sat on the chair on my right side.

"We should let y'all talk." Stephanie said. "Please stay." I was desperate. "Ok." Stephanie decided.

I turned my head the other way to look at him. "Didn't you get murdered?" I asked. "No someone stoled my identity." He answered.

"So the person that got murdered wasn't you?" I asked for clarification. "It wasn't me." He assured me.

"Did you get any of my missed calls or voicemails?" I wondered. "I did. I know that we're...broken up and you're back with your ex." He seemed sad about saying that last sentence.

I didn't put that I was back with August in the voicemail. He probably found out over social media.

"I should probably go swimming with the girls." I said. "I was wondering if we can be friends." He insisted.

August wouldn't like that Drew's alive and that I still talk to him. "That wouldn't be a good idea." I said. "Ok." He said. A little girl ran to Drew.

"Uncle Drew can we go get ice cream?" The girl asked. "Sure." He smiled. He took the little girl's hand and walked away.

I want a little girl so bad. August and I haven't had time to make a baby. The girls didn't ask anything because they heard everything.

"Are we going to go swimming?" Nada asked. "Yeah let's go." I said.