15

JOE

Monday – 11:03 AM

I responded to Savannah's text message about me arriving home safely. It had been almost three weeks since I'd seen her because after we left her house, Caspar and I had to film our movie "Joe & Caspar Hit the Road USA". It was quite an experience and I really feel that I was a cowboy in a past life. I had arrived home last night but immediately knocked out. The jet lag was real, but I finally got over it after an hour.

As I finally changed outfits, I had received another text from Savannah. She said that she was about to pre-record for a video that were to uploaded Tuesday. I let her know that I was going to work out in a bit. She wondered if she should message me later, but I told her it was fine. Texting her had always made me feel better, and the comments on our collab videos did not stop. Everyone was shipping us, and I had the urge to ask Savannah what she thought of it all, but decided against it.

~

1:20 PM

When at the gym, I didn't really think of much. It was a way to forget about all of the things I had to do. However, on the ride home, I could not stop thinking about Savannah. I wanted to know everything about her. I knew the things she liked and disliked, I knew the music she listened to, I knew about some family members, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to have her near me so I could make her, make her food, cuddle with her. I wanted to know what made her sad and what cheers her up, and try to cheer her up myself when she felt down. I wanted to know what it was like to be her dream guy, her knight in shining armor.

I took a shower after entering my house, brushed my teeth, changed, and decided to rest for a bit. We were texting, and soon Caspar was messaging me as well. He had told me that he and the guys wanted to go out and invited me, but I didn't really feel like going. He asked if I needed to talk, being as he knew about my depression, but I hadn't felt down. I didn't want to go out because I wanted to stay in. Lost in thought, I then sent a risky text.

Text Messages:

Me: Have you ever been to London?

Savannah: No! I know some people who live there don't like the weather, but I personally would prefer that over hotness. I've always wanted to visit, though.

Me: Well since I'm home now and have my own apartment, how would you like to come and visit?

Savannah: You want me to go to London?

Me: Yes

She didn't reply, so I started to panic a bit by pacing around my room. I thought for sure she'd say yes immediately! Ugh, what if it's going to be awkward after this? I shouldn't have sent that text... My phone then rang and I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I nearly shouted.

"Are you okay, Joe?" Caspar asked.

I exhaled and shook my head, "I'm fine."

"Are you busy?"

"No, why?" I replied, now sitting on my bed but shaking my leg up and down.

"Because you didn't reply to my text!" Caspar stated, sounding a bit angry.

"Right, I'm sorry mate. I got distracted."

"So do you want to hang out or not? The guys are still going to go to the party, but I'll go to your place if you'd like."

I chuckled at Caspar's sweetness. "It's fine, really. Go on if you want to party, I've got things to do anyway."

"Suit yourself then, I'm here if you change your mind." Caspar responded and then we hung up.