12

JOE

I heard Savannah heading back down the stairs, and I stood there waiting. I proceeded to ask who was the girl at the front door, and why she wouldn't let me near her. She tried to go walking down the stairs past me and said it wasn't anything, but I kept blocking her.

"She's just a YouTuber from this town. She likes me, but doesn't like Daisy. Her name is Kimberly, and she has a sister, Celeste. Celeste likes Daisy, but doesn't like me. She snuck into the house and was asking if I was going to collaborate with her." Savannah quickly explained.

"Call the police! She trespassed." I freaked out.

She shook her head. "If I do, it'll just cause more problems. I figure if I play nice, they won't do anything crazy."

"She snuck into your house, isn't that crazy enough?" I half-shouted.

"What's going on?" That JC guy appeared out of nowhere, ignoring me at first.

I noticed that the others had stopped talking. "Kimberly entered the house by herself." I told.

"What the fuck!" JC yelled, and then proceeded to run up the stairs.

Savannah went after him and I after her and could hear a bustling of footsteps following behind. JC opened the front door, and the white car was barely taking off. JC then locked the front door and took out his phone. Savannah asked what he was doing and he said he was going to call the police. She then snatched the phone out of his hands.

"Give me the phone!" he shouted.

"What's with all of the yelling?" Daisy interrupted.

"The stalker sisters were here." JC replied.

"Did they come in?" Daisy asked.

Savannah nodded her head. "I say we don't call the police because we don't know what those girls are capable of."

"All the more reason to call the police." Kian stated, standing behind Daisy, his left hand on her shoulder.

"The police won't do much because nothing is missing and there isn't any proof that she was here." she noted. "Like I told Joe, if we play nice, they won't do anything crazy."

The others didn't say anything, but JC was pissed and took his phone back out of Savannah's hands. He then walked off and down into the basement. She stared as he left, and then the others decided to leave and buy drinks. Josh and Caspar left with Danielle to buy the drinks, while the rest of us stayed behind. I went into the kitchen following after Savanah, and she grabbed a bottled water from the fridge.

"Do you mind if I ask you something?" I mumbled.

"As long as it isn't about the girls." she replied.

"No, it's not." I whispered.

"Okay, so ask." she took another drink from the water.

"Are you and CJ-"

She interrupted me to correct me. "JC."

"Right." I paused. "JC. Did you and him used to be a thing?"

She put the bottle down, and glanced at me.

"It's alright if you don't want to answer. I was just curious." I quickly stated.

"What makes you think he and I used to be something?" she wondered.

I took a couple of seconds to reply and then responded with, "He has like a clear hatred towards me." I laughed awkwardly. "I noticed the stares he gives, and he seems a bit jealous. But I don't see why, when you and I are just friends."