5

SAVANNAH

We exited the bedroom to which he asked what was up and I replied, "Nothing, I just wanted to get them alone to see if they would talk."

"Kian was complaining about how he's been wanting to talk to her all day." JC rolled his eyes.

We then leaned our ears against the door, when I jumped at the sound of someone opening the door next to us. It was Joe, wearing only swimsuit shorts and his phone in one hand. I stared awkwardly at Joe, who stared awkwardly at JC and I.

"Are you locked out?" Joe asked.

"Shush!" JC demanded.

Joe was taken aback, and I whispered that Daisy was in there and we were trying to see what she was going to say. I didn't tell him much, but he got a bit of an idea, and waved then walked towards the elevator. I stared until he was out of sight, and accidentally whispered aloud how cute he was.

"That's who you like?" JC asked.

We now stood away from the door because we couldn't hear anything.

"Yeah, he's so cute isn't he?" I grinned.

"Very." JC frowned.

"Oh don't tell me you're jealous!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Jealous?" he repeated. "I don't even know what that means."

~

Saturday – 10:00 AM

It was now the last day of Vidcon. Today, all that was scheduled was an interview and a photoshoot. Yesterday mostly consisted of tips on what to add for our videos, and little games for exercises. For today, I put on my red striped shirt, faded ripped jeans, Converse, choker, red lipstick, and white nail polish with my set of black plastic bracelets. Daisy wore her black daisy shirt, high waist faded shorts, black ankle boots, and her white backpack. She was so close in going wearing her Mr. Burns (from Simpsons) pajamas. Granted it was cute, it just wasn't presentable.

I exited our hotel room, while she finally began to change. I pressed the button when standing before the elevator, and the doors opened. I pressed the star, indicating first floor, and waited.

"Hold the elevator!" someone shouted.

I pressed the button that said open door, and the person thanked me. It was Joe. After three days of constantly running into him, we only had small talk. Now was my chance to start a conversation, but what if he didn't want to talk...

"Where's Caspar?" I blurted.

He turned to me, and we both watched as the elevator began going up. Apparently it was going to pick someone up first before going down.

"Oh. He's in the bedroom. I decided to leave and pick up breakfast." Joe replied. The elevator was still going up, and all I did was nod. "Where is your friend?" he asked, taking a quick look at me.

"Oh, she's still in the room as well. Had to convince her to change outfits." I chuckled.

"Was she wearing something bad?" he asked.

"No, it was cute." I answered. "But it was her pajamas."

Joe smiled, "I came close to leaving in mine as well."

I smiled at the doors, too shy to look at him.

"I love watching your videos, by the way." He commented.

My eyes widened, "You watch my videos?"

He nodded. "Well, when I get to."

I let the information sink in, and the doors then opened. We were at the eighth floor, but no one was around. The doors then closed, and we were now heading back down. As I recalled, I remembered Joe pressing a button. Had he pressed the 8th floor button? No, it's ridiculous. He wouldn't...

"How are you liking Vidcon?" Joe asked.

"Oh, it's great." I replied quickly. "Very new to me, but it's fun."

"I was quite scared my first time." He said, fixing his hair. "You seem to be taking it quite well."

"Thank you." I whispered. "Have you done videos with anyone?"

"Apart from the regular lads, not really." Joe answered. "You?"

"Yeah, actually. There was a video with Tyler and some others. Yesterday I was with Lindsey and Danielle Mansutti." I responded. "Just the same people as before."

"Did you go to the party these past two days?"

I nodded my head and asked if he did. I already knew the answer though because I had seen him there and would look for him every time I lost sight of him. He was there for both parties, for the entire time. Joe nodded his head, and we were now arriving on the last floor.

"Do you want to hang out later today, or will you be leaving?" Joe blurted.

The doors then opened, and we exited as an elderly couple entered.

"I wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure if my friends have anything planned." I replied, cussing at myself for not just saying yes.

"Could we exchange numbers so I can find out?" he asked.

We continued walking and were now making our way towards the breakfast area. Not many people were there, just a few, all drinking coffee. I made my way towards the coffee and poured everything the way Daisy liked it.

"Sure." I smiled.

We passed each other our phones, and I typed my information in and added the emoji with its tongue sticking out. He gave me my phone back, and began serving himself some food.

"Have you already done your meet and greet?" I asked, serving myself some egg and sausages.

"Not yet, that's actually what Caspar and I will be doing today in about an hour. What about you?"

I then grabbed an orange juice and placed it on the tray, along with some pancakes.

"Yes, we did it on the first day actually."

"Lucky you, getting that out of the way." He chuckled.

I chuckled as well, and finished serving myself by adding some napkins. His tray had the same things, but double the food. All Daisy wanted was coffee and toast, so the rest of the food was mostly for me. We made our way back to the elevator. The ride was just talk of the fans, and then he said he would see me later, and I grinned a goodbye. In my head, I screamed. That voice! His hair! His smile! And oh my gosh, his laugh. It was so surreal in person.

nl9+