22

The smell of sweat and beer became enhanced with each person I passed. I finally made my way to the bar, Rita greeting me with a smile.

"Can I get you something, darling?" She asks while using a rag to clean out a small drinking glass.

"No, sorry. I was just wondering where the bathrooms are." I ask.

"Over there you'll find a hall, second door on the right." She pointed me in the direction of the bathrooms, I quickly thanked her before making my way over there.

A large man smoking a cigarette leaned against the wall in the hallway, "I'd love to get a piece of you." He said slyly, causing chills to run up and down my spine. I decided to ignore him, walking straight into the men's bathroom, not caring if anyone saw.

Luckily, no one was in here. Each stall was vacant, not a soul in the small bathroom.

Where could he be?

I went back out of the bathroom, noticing the man wasn't where he was, before making my way further down the hallway.

As I walked, it seemed to become darker. My heart began to race as I finally came up to a doorway with light beaming out of it. I tediously walked up, being met with a large bald headed man standing just behind it, arms crossed over his chest.

"Can I go in there?" I asked curiously, attempting to look over his shoulder only to see nothing thanks to his towering height.

"No ma'am, unless you have an appointment with the boss." He said with little emotion, as if serious were his middle name.

"What's so wrong about going in that room?" I question, crossing my own arms over my chest. He stares down at me, pity in his eyes.

"Leave right now or I will physically remove you from this bar." The guard says, leaving no doubt in my mind that he would.

Suddenly, a medium sized man with dark eyes, black hair in a ponytail, walked around the guard, a briefcase in hand.

"What is your name, beautiful?" The man asks, eyes staring right at my breasts, making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"I should get going." I say, turning to walk back out of this hallway of hell until a cold hand latches onto my arm, causing me to turn back around.

"You're not going anywhere." He says in a menacing tone, hand still wrapped around my arm.

"W-What are you doing?" My voice shakes, in fact my entire body is shaking out of fear.

"Well, I was thinking I'd take you home, we'd have some fun, and then I might even keep you for awhile." He says with a sly smile, showing off disgustingly yellow teeth.

"Step away from her Frank." Harry's voice echoes in my ears, relief spreading through me.

Finally, Harry is revealed from behind the man who I now know is Frank. He doesn't look happy whatsoever.

"Tell me why I should." Frank shoots back, his hand is still on my arm, most likely leaving a mark.

"Because she belongs to me. Go find some other girl to fuck around with." Harry growls, coming to stand next to me and putting his arm around my waist. Frank laughs, but Harry's words seem to have an effect as he lets go of my arm.

"Maybe we could share her some time, Styles." He suggests, making me feel sick to my stomach.

"Never in your wildest dreams." Harry says defensively.

"Whatever, I'll see you next time." Frank brushes past us, going into a different door at the end of the hall which seems to lead outside.

I feel like I can finally breathe once Frank is gone.

Then there is Harry.

I remove his arm from around my waist, stepping a good couple of feet away from him. Whatever happened in that room, he was involved in it.

"Leah, whatever you think happened, didn't."

"I'm sick and tired of your lies Harry, either tell me the truth right now or whatever this," I wave the my arms in between us, "is over." I finish.

"I can't tell you." He says, eyes cast to the ground.

"You can't tell me, or you won't? Whatever it is, we can figure everything out." I say, although I'm not really sure if that could even be possible.

"You don't get it Leah, if I told you then everything would be ruined!" He's yelling now, veins showing on his neck as his voice gets louder.

"I hate liars Harry, and that's exactly what you've been doing. Tell me right now, or I'm leaving." Tears begin to form in my eyes, I bite the inside of my cheek to keep them from escaping.

"Please don't leave me, I need you to be with me. You're all I have that matters, Leah." He pleads, stepping towards me, but I take two strides back. I finally can't hold them back any longer, and tears fall from my eyes.

Instead of arguing with Harry for who knows how long, I turn around and walk back the way I came. My stomach drops even more when the same creepy man from earlier is standing under the dim light, a greedy smile on his face.

"Ready to have some fun?" He asks, putting his hands on both of my arms, such a tight grip that I can't move the top half of my body.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I hear none other than Harry spit from behind me. He grabs onto the man, throwing him against the wall.

It's as if rage has blinded him as he continually punches the man who was about to harm me. Blood is coming out of the man's most likely broken nose as Harry keeps landing punches anywhere possible.

Finally, I can't watch anymore and get out of that damn hallway. There's still a large crowd at the bar, and Harry's friends remain seated on the couch. They all look up at me as I approach.

"Liam, can you take me home?" I ask, hiccuping as I attempt to stop crying.

"Sure, what happened to Harry?" He asks in concern.

"He's in the hallway, you all should probably go stop him before he kills someone." I say. Everyone except Liam jumps up from the couch to go help their friend.

"Let's get out of here." Liam says with a sigh. He leads me outside to his car, blasting the heat once we're inside. He drives in silence, knowing that I don't want to talk right now.

"What does he do that is so terrible, Liam?" I ask in desperation as we pull up to the apartment.

"Sometimes good people make bad decisions, Leah. What his consist of is for him to tell you, not me." I simply nod, understanding where Liam is coming from before thanking him and getting out of the car.

As soon as I get into the apartment and in bed, I'm too tired to even shed another tear for what could've been.

(Pretty emotional chapter right here. Thanks so much for getting "camouflage" to #115 for fan fiction! Keep voting and commenting, let's get it into the top one hundred!)