12

The alarm clock rang through my ears, causing me to groan loudly. After laying for another five minutes I got up, putting on shorts and a sweatshirt. Out in the living room, I put on my sneakers and headed out the front door.

Using the steel banister, I stretched my muscles to make sure none of them got pulled during my jog.

Since I've been here I haven't been in the mood to go out for a run, but today just felt different. Maybe it's because of my date with Harry, or maybe it's just Harry. Either way, I began running, all thoughts vanishing with each stride.

The autumn breeze lightly hit my face, feeling refreshing as I rounded several street corners. I had no clue where I was going, just making sure I remembered my way back home.

Suddenly, a hand fell onto my shoulder, making me stop dead in my tracks. I turned around to find all too familiar emerald eyes staring back at me. He wore no shirt, all of his tattoos revealed.

"I didn't know you run." Harry said, taking his earbuds out.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." Harry leaned back, amusement clear on his face.

"Is that so?" He asked, grinning widely with his dimples showing.

Shit.

"Yes, that is how it's so." I said, crossing my arms confidently.

"That made no sense." He laughs, shaking his head in bewilderment.

"Yes, it did." I argue.

"I was just about to head back, so if you'll excuse me." Harry stepped aside, still grinning at me. I went around him, picking my pace back up to a run, knowing full well that he's probably watching me the entire time.

When I finally got back to the apartment, I took a quick shower and got ready for class. Luckily, Casey was still there and drove me to campus.

Harry was waiting in his usual seat, his eyes scanning over an unknown novel. His head snapped up as I walked up to him, he quickly closed the book and put it into his bag.

"What are you reading?" I asked curiously as I sat down.

"A book."

"Well, no duh. At least tell me how good it is."

"It's interesting."

Why is he being so secretive over a book? This is why I'm beginning to wonder if I can even trust Harry anymore.

"So, where are we going tonight?" I asked, changing the subject since he's uncomfortable talking about a book.

"You'll have to wait and see, Hudson."

"We're back to calling each other by our last names, Styles?"

"Yes we-" Harry was cut off by Professor Baldwin, whose voice boomed throughout the classroom.

Of course he did his annual routine, letting us leave after speaking for about five minutes.

Harry and I stayed for a little while longer until it was time to go to our next classes.

The day went relatively quickly, everyone clearly still getting settled in. Even the teachers didn't keep us for the full lesson time, but that will most likely change soon.

Before I knew it, Harry was ringing the bell downstairs. Casey practically pushed me out the door, shutting it before I could even yell at her.

Downstairs, I found Harry wearing a white button up, and black jeans, an unusually decent outfit for him. I guess I should've expected it since he texted me to dress nice earlier.