14

I gathered my courage as I walked into the locker room, turning the corner to find Harry hunched over with his head in between his hands. His curls still remained damped with sweat from the fight he'd just won, torso still out for show. I took in the view for as long as possible until making my presence known.

Harry spun around on the bench, smiling as he caught sight of me. "I was hoping you'd make your way back here."

"Congrats on the win." I say, sitting beside him instead of awkwardly hovering.

"You know I couldn't have done it if you weren't here."

"Oh, stop trying to make me feel special." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Well you are special, to me."

"You're extremely cheesy, you know that right?" I said, shaking my head side to side.

"I know full and well." He said, grinning ear to ear.

Focus Leah.

"So, I saw Nikolai and those men walking out of here, what did they want?" My tone sounded neutral, just as I hoped it would be.

"Just dropped by to give me my winnings." Harry shrugged, making lying look so much easier than I thought possible.

"Why aren't you happy about it?"

"There's no point in having a lot of money if you have nothing to spend it on."

"Give it to charity or something." I suggest, I remember being six and giving all my savings to a local foster home. It was an amazing feeling and good thing to brag about.

"I've given a lot, probably more than I should've, but I do need some for the future, you know?"

Harry carefully placed my hand in his, breathing out a deep sigh. "Are you okay?" I ask tentatively.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Harry asks with a chuckle.

"You seem stressed about something. I know I'm not good around people, but I can tell something is up Harry."

"There's a lot of pressure coming from Nikolai to train more and go professional. It's just a really difficult choice for me."

"You still have time to decide, just make sure to tell me the verdict."

"You will definitely be the first."

Harry flipped his leg over the bench, straddling it so we were mere inches from each other. His hand reached up, caressing my cheek before leaning down and molding our lips together. An overwhelming emotion took over my body as the room seemed to become extremely warm. My hands found their way to Harry's curls, tugging on them and causing him to softly moan.

"Keep doing that." He barely whispered before forcing our lips back together. His tongue moved with mine with such ease that it seemed as if we'd done this a million times before.

"Harry there's- Oh Jesus! Why do I always walk in at the worst times." Niall stuttered before stepping back out of the locker room. Harry simply laughed against my lips before pulling away.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked, although he already knew the answer.

"Bright and early." I said before giving him one last kiss leaving the locker room. Niall leaned against the wall just outside the door, giving me a nod as I walked past before going inside.

Casey waited for me in her car, casually grinning as I got in.

"Your hair is a bit messy Leah." She said with a wink, my cheeks became hot as I tucked the stray hairs back into their place.

-

Not much happened for the next week, just classes

And Harry.

Even as we sat here in class, his hand placed dangerously on my thigh, I couldn't help but think how he was included in every one of my thoughts.

Luckily, he didn't distract me enough to get the homework assignment from Professor Baldwin only to be dismissed shortly after.

"The only entertaining thing about this class is seeing you."

"Well I'm glad I'm more entertaining than a lecture."

"You know what I mean!" We both laughed, only to be interrupted by Harry's phone going off.

"Sorry, I have to get this." Harry apologized before putting the phone to his ear. He mumbled into it, resulting in me only hearing a piece of the conversation.

"Yes, I will meet you there. Around eight sounds good, I'll be alone." Harry said before hanging up and sighing.

"Is everything okay?" I ask once his phone is put away.

"That was Niall, he wants to hang out tonight." Harry gives me a weak smile.

If I hadn't heard things I wasn't supposed to, I'd think Harry was telling the truth, but something in his eyes told me he wasn't.

Tonight I may have to make a secret road trip.

(Please vote and comment! Xo)