18

Harry's POV:

She possessed my every thought, even as I sat here watching some dumb cartoon show in the living room, she lurked in the back corners of my mind. I was so infatuated with her lips, basically everything about her seemed to gravitate me. An elbow jabbing at me broke my selfish thoughts.

"You're going to be so whipped mate, I can already see it happening." Louis said, laughing a bit at his own joke.

"I'm not going to become whipped, Lewis."

"Stop fucking calling me that you dickhead." I chuckled, knowing I'd struck a nerve. "You really do like her though, don't you?"

"Yes, I really do."

Leah was all I wanted, all I needed to be happy in this world. To be with her put me on cloud nine, and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

"Then make sure she doesn't get caught in the middle of this shit with Nikolai. He will use her as your weakness Harry, and I don't want to see anything happen to her as much as you."

"Nothing will happen to Leah, I can protect her." I said with false confidence.

"No one can be protected from Nikolai." Louis said coldly, trying to get his point across.

"I don't want to talk about this right now." I said, standing and grabbing my coat seeming as the weather is beginning to shift into winter.

"Just make sure she doesn't get caught in the crossfire Harry. You know how it ended for Ed."

"Don't even fucking bring that up Louis! You know I think about that every god damned day and I don't need you, my best mate, to drudge up those demons." I yell, hands clenching into tight fists as my anger takes control.

"Go to class Harry, but don't make me say I told you so." Louis says as if he's speaking to a child.

"Fuck you." I spit before walking out the front door.

The already cracked leather of my car's steering wheel suffers as I drive to campus. I quickly bring one of my hands off the wheel, anxiously combing it through my hair. A car in front of me drives slower than molasses, causing my road rage to show as I continually honk at them. Finally there's an opening to go around them and I get to campus just in time.

I rush into class, Baldwin not here yet. Leah catches my eye, causing my whole mood to shift. This is what she does to me, makes me feel invincible even in my weakest moments.

Her dark brown hair is pulled into a tight bun, no makeup covering her face showing off her natural beauty. She has on a dark gray sweater accompanied with light blue skinny jeans, looking absolutely perfect on her.

"You're here just in time." Her voice echoed through my mind, soft and sweet just like the first time we met.

Just as I sat down besides her, Baldwin came stumbling in, sweat already beading down his forehead.

As he spoke I took her hand in mine, drawing small patterns on the back of it. A hint of a smile played on her lips and I could tell she was happy, I made her happy.

How could Louis say this is a mistake?

"Are you okay?" Leah's voice broke my train of thought, her concerned deep brown eyes looking into my own.

"Sorry, what'd you say?" I said looking up, Baldwin must've finished his lecture seeming as almost the whole class had already dispersed.

"I said that you have some toothpaste on your face." She said with a laugh which sounded more like a giggle.

"Get it for me?" I watched as she licked the pad of her thumb, bringing it to the corner of my mouth and lightly rubbing off the remnants of toothpaste.

I couldn't help but stare as she took her tongue in between her teeth, focusing on the task at hand. "There we go." She smiled as she pulled away, but my hand caught hers and pulled her closer until our lips collided sending a rush through my entire being. She smiled into the kiss, tilting her head as our lips moved in sync.

I briefly pulled away, a silly grin on my face. "Come on." I grabbed my things, grabbing her hand and helping her stand before leading her down the steps and out of the lecture hall.

"Where are we going?" Leah said loud enough for me to hear as we weaved through crowds of students.

I slightly turned my head to be sure she could hear me, "Somewhere more private."

Finally we made it to the library, passing by the students who read their precious novels. I lead Leah to the one section no one is interested in, the information books. With the internet, there's no use for them so no one is ever back here.

"I wonder how you found this spot." She said teasingly. Yes, I may have already brought some girls back here, but I'd never tell Leah that.

"Shut up." I said with a smile before hungrily kissing her lips, and god did they feel good against mine. As my tongue entered her mouth, she tugged at my hair knowing it'd drive me crazy. My hands found her ass, squeezing it and causing her to squeak in surprise. I simply laughed at her before placing them on her hips, enjoying the feeling of our bodies being so close.

I don't know how long we stayed there, kissing each other. It wasn't until Leah's alarm went off that we actually pulled away fully.

"That was a good practice." I said as Leah picked up her things, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Well you're a good teacher." She gently kissed me one last time, pushing off my chest to keep from doing any more. I watched as she walked out of the aisle of books, leaving me absolutely flustered.

-

Focus. It was the main component of this sport. Of course strength mattered, but when you're in a ring it all comes down to which competitor has the most focus, and whoever loses it first will lose.

"Another!" My trainer screamed, I nodded before doing the exact number of punches into the pads on his hands. He nodded as I picked up my water, taking a large gulp and wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"You're the best fighter here Styles, keep working like this and you'll be pro in no time." Frank, my trainer, said full of confidence. I gave him a smile, not really wanting to think about the decision.

"I'm not so sure if I'm going to go for it, if I do it will change my entire life."

"That's the thing Harry, it's an opportunity of a lifetime, it's supposed to change everything. You'll be making more money than you could ever dream of."

"It's not about the money for me Frank, at least not anymore."

"You used to want it so bad Harry, always used to dream about all the girls you'd get." Frank said with a laugh.

"I've actually found someone special, and that's all I care about right now."

"And what if things don't work out? Look, I'm just saying you need to think about the future. You won't stay this age forever, this is the best time in your career."

I knew he was right, hell Frank always seemed to be right, but things just felt too perfect at the moment.

"You have a visitor." Frank said, eyes looking just over my shoulder.

I turned my head to see none other than Nikolai, and boy did he not look happy.

"Harry, we have some business to discuss."

(What do you all think is going on with Harry? Please vote and comment! Xo)