He does a twitcam

In this imagine you are 'Shawn Mendes' older sister' and that is why you're in Canada to visit your family.

Niall's POV

Y/n left yesterday, she's gone to Canada for a week to spend time with her mum, her dad, her sister and her extended family . Her brother Shawn, who is a good friend of mine and actually introduced y/n and I had been staying with us for the past few days and instead of going to Canada with y/n he's staying with me and the girls for a few days before his tour.

*****

"Why didn't you go back to Canada with y/n?" I asked him since he didn't say why he stayed with me and the girls. "Just thought it would be nice to spend time with my two favourite nieces and brother-in-law!" He said taking Isabella from me. Y/n and I have two daughters together, 4 year old Grace and 6 month old Isabella.
Shawn hands Isabella back to me. "I'm gonna go and spend some time with Grace " Shawn said going upstairs.

I decided to do a twitcam.

"Hello! I don't know if you can see me, I might be talking to myself, but oh well" I said. "I actually need to make dinner" I said . I picked the laptop up with one hand and carried Isabella in my other arm . "Multitasking!" I said.

I placed the laptop on the counter and pulled Isabella's high chair so she was near me, the fans could see her but so she's couldn't reach the oven. I placed her on her high chair and strapped her in. She began to cry. "Shh! Don't cry! Daddy's just making us some food!" I said and she quietened down. "A true Horan" I chuckled.

I pulled some pots and pans out the cupboards and started to make chicken curry. Grace came downstairs and tugged on my leg while laughing uncontrollably. "This is what I have to deal with on a daily basis! They never leave me alone" I said and then glanced at Grace. "What's up princess?" I asked. Moving her out the way slightly so she wouldn't burn herself. "Shawny is playing hide and seek with me and he's in a princess dress!" She said giggling. Shawn then came in the room in a pic was dress. I burst out laughing along with Grace and Isabella giggled cutely. I picked the laptop up so the fans could see Shawn. "And this is what Shawn Mendes likes to do in his free time, he's a cross dresser!" I said placing it back down. "I had a reason! I was entertaining your child!" He said chuckling. "You don't really need to try and entertain her, she laughs at anything" I said. "I was being a good uncle to your daughter! Don't complain! I bet you haven't dressed up as a princess!" He said. I looked at him raising my eyebrows. "I have 2 daughters, one of them being 4, dressing up as a princess is a normal thing now, more or less every time Grace asks me to play with her it means I'm going to end up in a princess dress" I said.

I ended the twitcam and me,Shawn,Grace and Isabella had dinner. "Should we go on a walk" Shawn suggested. "Don't see why not, will you issy's coat on her and put her in her pram while I help Grace out hers on?" I asked and he nodded taking Isabella out of her high chair.

*****

We where walking around a large lake, Shawn was holding Graces hand and I was pushing Isabella's pram. "Look Grace! Look Issy! There ducks and swans!" I said pointing to a swan and a group of ducks while glancing at my daughters. "Uncle Shawn" Grace said. "Hmm?" Shawn asked looking down at her. "Can I go on your shoulders and can I wear your sunglasses?" She asked.

Shawn nodded. He took his sunglasses off his face and put them on Grace. He then lifted Grace onto his shoulders, holding her legs also she didn't fall and she held his head playing with his hair.

"You have soft hair!" Grace giggled and I chuckled as well as Shawn. I leaned over the pram to check on Isabella who was now sleeping.

******

We where now in the living room watching The spongebob movie . I say we, but Shawn and the girls where asleep. They where on the other sofa. Shawn was lied on his back sleeping, Isabella was asleep on his chest and he had one arm wrapped around her so she didn't move and Grace was cuddled up to his side and he had his other arm around Grace, who was also sleeping. I decided to tweet a photo.

@NiallOfficial: So much for movie night! I'm sure they love their uncle Shawn more than me! @ShawnMendes