You get married

Liam-13 Grace-10 Ethan-2 Aaliyah-2

Today is the day I will marry the love of my life.

"Mum, your dress looks so amazing!" Grace said. "I'm so excited!" I told her. Liam and Ethan was at bobbys house with Niall and all the other boys that are part of the wedding and I had Grace and Aaliyah with me at mauras house.

I got my hair and makeup done by Lou and then got into my wedding dress. Maura, Denise, grace and Aaliyah came into the room. "Oh my god! Mum you look beautiful!" Grace told me and hugged me. "Thank you love, you look gorgeous" I said. Grace was one of my bridesmaids so she was in a white knee length dress with a blue bow around her waist. Aaliyah was our flower girl and she was wearing the same dress as Grace but she had a blue bow in her hair as well.

****

My bridesmaids and the groomsmen lined up in front of the door ready to walk down the aisle. Niall's best man is Greg and his groomsmen, is the one direction boys, Liam, Louis and Harry and our 13 year old son Liam. (Named after Liam from the band)

The bridesmaids and groomsmen had walked down the aisle. Now it was Aaliyah's turn to walk down the aisle . The doors opened and she started walking down the aisle throwing blue flower petals on the floor.

The doors opened and the music started. I sucked in a shaky breath and linked arms with my dad. We started to walk down the aisle. Niall smiled and looked at me, a tear rolled down his cheek. I kept eye contact with him. Once we reached the alter, I let go of my dad and held Niall's hands facing him. "You look beautiful, the girls do too" He whispered. "You look handsome, our little boys do too" I whispered and he smiled.

"Do you Niall James Horan, take y/n y/m/n y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live through sickness and health, for richer or poor?" The priest asked Niall. "I do" he smiled.

"Do you y/n y/m/n y/l/n take Niall James Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live through sickness and health, for richer or poor?" The priest asked me. "I do"

"I Niall Horan give you this ring as a symbol of my love" Niall said sliding the wedding ring on my finger.

"I y/n y/l/n give you this ring as a symbol of my love" I said sliding the other wedding ring in his finger.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said.
Niall smiled and rested his hands on my waist. I rested my arms on his shoulders and he leaned in kissing me passionately. We broke away from the kiss and joined hands.

We quickly went to the front row. Niall picked Aaliyah up and I picked Ethan up. Grace stood next to Niall and Liam stood next to me. I joined hands with Niall, still holding Ethan and we all walked down the aisle as a family.

***the reception***

Niall's POV

I was talking to my mum and I was holding Ethan. Liam , y/n and Aaliyah was dancing and Grace was talking to Theo.

"Dad! Come and dance with me!" Grace said grabbing a hold of my hand.  I passed Ethan to my mum and Grace led me to the dance floor.

She stood in front of me and held my hands while dancing.
"Did you enjoy being your mums bridesmaid?" I asked her. She nodded. "I really like the dress!" She said.
"You look beautiful princess" I told her and she smiled.
"Can you spin me?" She asked. I nodded raising my arms while she span.