Maura and bobby tell the children about Niall's death

You died giving birth to your youngest child.
Liam-15 Aaliyah-12 Grace-2

Mauras pov

"I am sorry to tell you that mr.Horan has passed away" the doctor told me. I slipped to my knees. "My baby!" I cried. Bobby bent down next to me hugging me, he was crying too.

I had found out yesterday. I don't want my grandchildren to be in an orphanage so I'm going to look after them.

"We need to tell them" I told Bobby. The children stayed with me every weekend and today was Sunday and they still think that Niall is going to pick them up and take them home.

"Liam? Aaliyah? Come down here please we need to tell you something"
I shouted up to them. They came downstairs. I told them to sit on the couch and they did.

"What do you need to tell us?" Liam asked. "It's about your dad" I told them. "Is it bad?" Aaliyah asked worried. I nodded.
"H..he passed away last night because of car accident" I told them feeling my eyes fill with tears. I glanced at Bobby who's eyes filled with tears and he was holding Grace.
I looked back at the children.
Aaliyah stood up and started walking around pulling on her hair like Niall used to do.
"N..no! You're lying ! H.hes not! " she said tears filling her eyes. "Daddy!" She cried falling to her knees. Aaliyah was the biggest daddy's girl I knew, they where so close. I glanced at Liam, he had his head buried in his hands. I sat next to him and hugged him, he was a mini Niall, all of them where. Exactly like him in every way.

"He had these in the car" I told them. There was three teddy bears with each of their names on and they each had a recorded message from Niall in it. I gave Liam his. He pressed it. "I love you Li, you'll always be my handsome little boy I matter how old You get" the teddy bear said playing the recording Niall had made.

Aaliyah pressed. "I love you my little princess, my beautiful little girl, remember my rule, no boyfriends! Ever! Don't let anyone bring you down" it said playing Niall's message.

Bobby pressed Graces teddy bear for her.
"I love you my baby princess! My gorgeous baby girl. Don't grow up too quick princess, make me proud like you already do" it said.

Liam stood up and walked to Aaliyah and hugged her. He started to sob too.