#34 spending christmas with Niall's family part 2

Your POV

Christmas day

"Its christmas!!!! NiNi y/n wake up!!!" Theo shouted running into the room. I opened my eyes and theo was jumping on the bed. I sat up and smiled at him. "Merry chrisrmas Theo" I said. "Merry christmas" he said. I nudged Niall's shoulder to make him wake up. He opened his eyes and checked the time. "7:30! " he groaned and closed his eyes. "Uncle Nini it's christmas!!"theo shouted. Niall then got out of bed and I did too. I looked over at the cot and lillie was stood up against it smiling at me. "Are you ready to open your presents princess" Niall said picking lillie up. We walked downstairs and into the living room where maura,Greg,Denise and theo was. I sat on the sofa with Greg and Denise while niall sat on the floor with lillie in his lap so he could help her. Maura was sat next to niall with theo on her lap

After the presents had been opened.

I was sat next to niall on the sofa watching lillie play with her new toys. We had all exchanged our gifts so we were all sat on the sofas watching the Grinch. "I've got one more present for you" niall whispered in my ear. I looked at him confused because we had opened all the presents. "I'll go and get it" he said and went upstairs.

He came back down with a small present. He sat down next to me and gave me the present.I unwrapped it and it was a small box. I opened the box and gasped. It was a small silver locket with diamonss on it in the shape of a heart. I opened the locket and inside was a picture of me,niall and Lillie from a photoshoot (picture above pretend its you and niall) that we had. "This is beautiful"I said. "Not as beautiful as you" he said smiling and I blushed. I find it strange how we still have the same effect on each other after 6 years.

Skip to dinner time

"Christmas dinner is ready!" Maura said. We all went into the dining room and sat around the table. I put lillie in the high chair at the end of the table and sat next to her and niall sat opposite me. The food was all on the table so before I got mine I got some for lillie and cut it into small pieces for her. I got mine and it was amazing. "This is so good" I said to maura and she smiled. "I know"she said and I laughed. Pull the crackers!" Theo shouted. We got the crackers in our hands. We each had 2 crackers. I was pulling crackers with niall who was opposite me and theo who was next to me. "3!2!1! Pull!" Theo shouted. Theo won and I won the one between me and niall. We all put the hats out of the crackers on and niall put one on lillie and she smiled. "Selfie!" Niall said taking out his phone. We all smiled. "Say Cheese!" Theo said. "CHEESE!!"Lillie shouted smiling like niall does. Niall took the photo and uploaded it to twitter.

Niall_official - Merry christmas from the Horans!!!🎅🎅 also yes Lillie and theo are covered in food if you were wondering😂

After christmas dinner we all went into the living room to watch christmas movies. I sat on the sofa and niall lied down on it with his head in my lap and lillie lied on his chest. Greg and Denise came in the living room and sat down. "Cutest little family ever" Denise said taking a photo of us. "Send that to me" I said and she nodded and sent it. I saved the photo and went on twitter.

Your twitter name - Merry Christmas from us! (Btw niall hasn't grown breasts it is lillie lied on him😂) @Niall_official

Photo here

Maura came in the living room with theo and sat down. We decided to watch the polar express. "This is my all time favorite Christmas film" I said smiling. "I know" niall smirked.

Once the film had finished it was 6pm and lillie had woken up. I looked outside the window and saw that it was snowing. "Its snowing!!" I said. We all got our coats on. Niall put a coat on lillie and her boots. We all went outside in the garden. I took a picture of niall and lillie and posted it on twitter.

Your twitter name - Playing in the snow for the first time ever!

Photo here

We stayed out in the snow for a while. We had snowball fights made snow angels and we made a snowman that looked like Olaf from frozen. All I can say is that it was the best christmas ever!