All American Girl (One Direction Fanfiction)

This story is all in Niall James Horan’s POV

I was standing in my room eying myself in the mirror, now not to sound all conceeded, but I was waiting for my American Exchange student. There was a knock on the door, “Niall darling, can you get that!” My mum shouted from her room, I looked at myself one more time before trotting downstairs. I stopped at the top of the stairs, “Oi Greg!” “Niall, your mates are here!” I smiled at the door, but on the inside I was actually dying, I wished it was Abby, I think that’s what her name was. I’ve only seen a picture of her, but that’s all it took. One small photo and she stole my heart. The way her light brown waves fell over her shoulders, the sparkle in her blue/gray eyes and her freckled nose, oh and that beautiful smile that could light up a room; this girl was wonderful, she was beautiful.

I continued walking downstairs to meet up with the lads, “Hey Nialler!” Liam embraced me in a hug, “Hi Li Li!” Liam groaned, knowing he hates being called that, I just chuckled and hugged the other boys. “Greg, I’m heading out tell mum!” Greg nodded, “I’m sure when you get home there will be a surprise for you!” I smiled at the image in my head, of that beautiful Abby. I could just stare at that picture all day, she was drop dead gorgeous. She was here for a year, and what year it will be. I’m Niall fucking Horan and I come from Mullingar bitches.

I hope she likes me. What if she doesn’t. Oh shit! “Niall!” Zayn pulled me out of my thoughts, “Huh?” I looked at all their confused faces, “You’ve been zoning out man for like the last ten minutes! Vas happenin’?” I chuckled, Zayn always cracks me up, “I’mgettinganexchangestudent!” I said oh to quickly, the boys just looked at me with the same blank expression, “My family and I are hosting an American girl. She is living with us, well me-she’s coming to live with us in London actually, but she is here for a year! I’m really excited!” Harry smirked at me, “Is she hot?” I glared at him, “She’s beautiful!” I smiled.

We pulled up to Nando’s where we ordered our food, we were on a break and the boys were staying in Ireland with me. Five lads and an American girl what can go wrong? Oh wait. Everything. Harry, the flirt may take her away from me. I want her, and even if I don’t know her or if she doesn’t like me, I’ll fight for her. “Niall!” This time Lou pulled me out of my thoughts, “Are you going to order or not?” I smiled up at the waitor, and gave him my order. “Dude this girl must be hot, because you keep zoning out on us.” Louis smiled with a chuckle, “Louis, you have a girlfriend back home. Yeah Emma and Liam you have Holly!” I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw their faces fade into a frown. Our food came and we devoured all of it, all eight plates, (I had two orders of Peri Peri Chicken) in less than sixty minutes. 

As the boys and I pulled back up to my house we saw another car leaving, she must be here. I walked inside and found her, found the girl back facing us, “Hey Niall, boys. This is Abby!” my mom smiled, when Abby turned around my heart fluttered, it started beating erotically, hope she didn’t hear it. “Hello Niall. I’ve heard so much about you.” She smiled at me, “H-hi Abby! I’m Niall and these are my mates, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn!” She laughed, “I know there names silly. It’s not like I haven’t looked you guys up before.” I blushed, “Look Niall’s blushing!” Harry smiled, “Hey beautiful, I’m Harry Styles!” “Harry, stop flirting! She knows your name! Did you not just hear her?” Harry blushed and stepped back, “Worth a shot!” I glared at him, my girl.

The boys and I helped Abby into her room, which was Greg’s, he was leaving the next morning for New York, he was visiting our Aunt for the summer. “You’ll be in here for a couple weeks, than your going to be coming to London with us!” She smiled, “Thanks! I’ll just set up my stuff in here.” “Do you need help?” Liam insisted,”Only if you want to help?” she laughed setting her bags on the bed. “Boys? Abby? Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes!” My mum hollered from downstairs, “Okay! Thanks mum, be down soon!” We started helping her unpack, “Erh.. Uh.” I handed her her bra, “Oh.” She blushed grabbing it from me, Harry smirked before she put it in the drawer and closing it with a loud clack.

Abby was funny, she was full of life. And just being that room for twenty minutes, I felt like I’ve known her forever. We sat down after most of the unpacking was done and just talked. All six of us sat around in the room talking about everything. What I’ve learned, she’s seventeen, lives with her sisters and parents. Her brother is in college and she loves volleyball and playing piano. She’s always wanted to play guitar but never got around to using it, “Well I can teach you, if you want?” I asked sheepishly, “That’d be great, I’d love to! Thanks Niall!” She smiled with her eyes and blushed getting up, “Dinner is on the table. I’m going out tonight! Bye boys! Nice meeting you Abby!”

With that my mum closed the front door and was gone. What to do with Abby? What to do? Make a mess upon her innocence? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is my new Niall Fanficition! I'm starting it because my Zayn FF is going to be a very short one! I'm  sorry! But i hope you guys like this one! Thanks sooo much for reading!