Chapter-3 Castration Threats and official favourite person!!!

Edited 04-08-2017*************

Edited 04-08-2017
*************

It's been two days since the new girl Anna has moved in school. With all the whipped male population and jealous female population, I never got a chance to talk to her. Seeing her talk with Alex, Samantha wasn't very happy to say the least!!!

And the story with Ryder and Jessica was all different as you know. Well, for now they made up but this time it took a great date from Ryder to do that... What a lucky girl Jessica is!

It was lunch time; we all were seated at our usual table. Sam and Greg were munching on the slice of pizza, which only had some cheese and a disgusting sauce. Nothing more. How do are even eating this disgusting thing is beyond my knowledge.

"Do you want some more?" I pushed my tray in front of them. Samantha happily took it. Since all her favourite food is being raided by her sister who is pregnant, let me remind you, she has to feed herself on the school's lunch only.

Jessica and Ryder came running inside the cafeteria, panting hard. "Guys! You should totally see this. It is freaking awesome." It was Jessica who said it between her breaths handing out her phone to Samantha. While Ryder was trying to catch her breath.

"How do you run so fast is out of my understanding, Jess." Ryder said to her.

"Oh baby!! Some day you might actually catch up with me. But until that golden day, deal with it!" She said winking. Sure Jessica ran fast. It wasn't as if she was in the athletic team and all. But I am sure, if she would have been, she would have brought glory to our school. 'Sports don't suit my charming personality' is all she has to say.

"Sam you would probably love it." Ryder told confidently, after slipping into the seat.

Raising an eyebrow, Samantha asked "What is this all about?"

They just motioned with their head to see it first and then Jessica played a video clip. Me, Samantha and Greg started watching it closely. There was Ryder saying in camera that how much he loves Jess and would make all possible effort for her. And how he would never cheat on her. This was all mushy stuff. What was there to show in it? Maybe to see Ryder pleading!!!

"Guys! Why would I love a video of Ryder promising Jess something which we are well aware of not happening?" Samantha snorted, pausing the video.

"Oh! Samantha, it thrills me to see, how much confidence you have in me. Geez thank you!!!" Ryder said rolling his eyes.

"Be nice and shut up!" Jessica slapped him lightly on shoulder.

"The best part is after it. Just look behind him." Jessica said playing the video again. Jumping and getting excited like a little kid on Christmas.

I looked more closely. There was Anna by her locker and beside her, was Alex standing, smiling smugly. Anyone with eyes, could see he was trying to make a move on her but Anna was clearly not up for it.