YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Thank you for all of the questions that I recieved. Even though I expected more I am still glad that I got any. I also added questions in.

________________________________________

"What's up guys its your girl La La Anthony and tonight I am here with some of the Williams and Johnson family" 

"Okay Breelyn this first question is for you. How long do you think you and Jaylen will last?"

"Forever. Honestly forever. With this particular relationship I can definietly see myself with this asshole. I'm his Bonnie and he is my Clyde. If y'all don't believe it these tattoo's say it all." Breelyn pulled up a picture of a tattoo they bothe got. It said "♥ One Heart, One Love." It was going up and down her side in cursive. On Jaylen it was going up and down his arm in the same cursive writing as Breelyn's.

"Hey" 

"Sorry baby but you can be a asshole somtimes."

"Your asshole"

"Okay this next questions is for you Jaylen. Do you want more kids?"

"Yeah I do. I love having kids with the love of my life. She is my everything and I want as many kids as I can get out of her" 

"Boy please. You do not have to push that baby out of you or carry that baby for nine months."

"We will see about that"

"Jaylen How do you feel about Breelyn still having love for Harlem?"

"Well Harlem had done a lot for her. He gave her a child. I can't be a asshole all the time. I know that Harlem was a good man and treated her right. I have no problem with Bree having love for him. That will probably always be there?"

"Alright Ricooo, Mr. Rico time for your questions"

"I'm ready Mrs. Anthony"

"Okay so the last time we heard from you you had a lot going on."

"Yes I did and that is very true."

"Okay well the big question is are you going to apologize or have you already apologized to Breelyn and Jaylen for what you said?

"I have aplogized to them and we have sat down and talked about everything together."

"Do you think of Breelyn and Jaylen as your birth parents?"

"Yeah I do. My mom and dad mean the world to me. I hate that I even allowed myself to say that or get that angry with them. Mom and Dad I love you"

"We love you too baby" Breelyn walked over to Rico and kissed him on the cheek.

"How sweet. Now the next question is for you Breelyn. Do you think you are having twins again"

"Well to the bitch who asked that damn question. No bitch I am not having twins again. Take your ass on and do something with your life and don't worry about how many damn kids I am having! ( FYI - I know this person)"

"Okay Okay Bree lets move on. Jaylen this question is for you"

"Alright go"

"Do you wish Lil Harlem was not born and do you wish that Bree never met Harlem?"

"I think that question about my SON is highly inappropriate. Of course I wish that Bree never met Harlem just like I wish I wouldn't have lost her to him. I can't change what happened in the past. If I could I would. He made her very happy and no matter how much I don't want to admit it, I was happy for her. BUT I am glad that I have my baby back"

"Nicely answered Jay"

"Thanks"

"Alright this question is for Rico. Rico are you and Gia together currently?"

"Currently we are working on our relationship. We both still love each other very much. With her being pregnant and a nother girl being pregnant it is very hard on our relationship so we are taking it one step at a time"

"Okay that was nice and all but this was a yes or no question sweetheart"

"Damn La, no we are not together" he laughed a little bit.

"Alrighty this last question is for Rico, we have been grilling him tonight? What the hell is wrong with you and why did you cheat?"

"Damn okay um I got real drunk that night and I did some stupid shit that I will probably forever regret. No lie this whole situation will make Gia and I stronger and also our relationship in a wierd way"

"Okay you guys I have a question for all of you that is from me. Would you do all over again and if you had to change anything what would you change. Bree lets start with you"

"No I wouldn't I think that everything happens for a reason"

"Okay What about you Jay?"

"If I could change one thing that would be loosing Breelyn but all in all I am happy the way everything turned out"

"Gia?"

"The same"

"What about you the infamous Rico?"

"I would most definetly change me cheating"

"Well thats it I hope y'all enjoyed and-"

"Hold up I just got a notification... it says that Rap Artist Lil Boosie was released from the Louisiana State Penitentiary in Angola Wednesday Night"

"BOOSIE FREE BITCHES"

Y'all don't understand its a Louisiana thing. Okay I had to add that last part. Ratchet City Turn Uhhhh! Okay enough of my foolishness but if you comment on this chapter about Boosie being free and it is negative you will get cussed out JS. I don't give a damn whether you care or not. I care bye bye you are dismissed! 

THANKS FOR READING STAY TUNED FOR THE THIRD BOOK!