Chapter 28

Breelyn P.O.V.

What the hell is going on? everyone is here and when I woke up this morning my parents along with my two little sisters and my niece and nephew were here.

I can't lie I love having everyone here with me BUT I LOVE my peace and quiet. My 3 kids are enough.

I'll enjoy it because I don't know when I will see them again. I'm thinking of staying in Jamaica. I haven't told or asked Jaylen yet but I do like it here and wouldn't mind staying.

"Hey Breelyn" I turned around and it was my dad.

"Hey daddy"

"How are you?"

"I'm good daddy how are you?"

"I'm good, whats on your mind?"

"A lot. I kind of want to stay here. I don't want to move back to Miami. I love my home don't get me wrong but Jamaica, Jamaica is perfect. It's nice and quiet and secluded"

"Do what you want sweetie. Your mother will be crushed but she will get over it" We laughed.

"I know I really just want a new change"

"Babygirl I am so proud of you. I hope you know that"

"Thanks daddy. I love you so much"

"I love you too princess."

"Oh be extra hard on my little sisters. They don't need to turn out like me. Not saying that I turned out bad but they need to go to College and do it right"

"I will tell them and your little brother"

"Brother?"

"Yep. Your moms pregnant"

"Now how do you know its a boy?"

"All these damn girls we had we need a boy." I laughed

"Well when was mommy going to tell us?"

"Today she had something big planned."

"How do Dessi and Yanna feel about it?"

"They are actually happy"

"I wish yall had a baby while I was at home"

"Really now, you know you would have been jealous?"

"You're right I probably would have"

"BABYY!"

"What" I answer Jaylen

"Hey Mr. Williams" My dad and Jay do their bro hug or whatever.

"Yes Jay"

"Get dressed"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see just get dressed"

"UGHH"

"Alright I will see you later daddy"

"Bye princess"

I went to our room and took as shower. I took care of my feminine hygiene and got out. I wrapped a towel around me. I am kind of tired of my long hair. Never thought I would ever say that. I took a pair of hair sheers and cut my hair. It is now jet black and bra strap length, I cut it straight across. People were going to be shocked as hell when I go back down stairs.

I put on a triabl print skater skirt, a loose white button down shirt that I tucked in and my black MK flip flop sandals. For make up I went very natural, eyeliner, mascara, and clear lipgloss. I also put ony some concealer too. Now my newly short hair. I parted it on the side and I looked over myself before I headed downstairs.