Chapter 23

Breelyn P.O.V.

It had been a couple of days since we got back from Atlanta. I had gotten everybody to school when I got a call from Natasha, the receptionist.

"Wassup Natasha, I'm almost there"

"Umm Bree somebody broke in here and trashed the place"

"WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"No but the police are on their way"

"Fuck!! I'll be there in a minute" I hung up and called Jay.

"Hey Baby"

"Jay meet me at the hair shop, somebody broke in and trashed it"

"DAMMIT" I flinched when he screamed into the phone

"I'll be there in a little bit" he said

Once I pulled up I grabbed my phone and tried to go in but a cop stopped me.

"Ma'am I can't let you through"

"Mane get the fuck out my way, this is my shop"

"Ma'am you are going to have to calm down"

"How the fuck am I going to calm down when somebody trashed my damn hair salon?"

"BABYY!" I turned around and there was Jaylen

"What the fuck happened?"

"I don't know but St. Nick over here won't let me in MY shop"

"Ma'am you can go in"

"Damn! Finally"

I walked in and I felt Jaylen wipe the tears that we coming down my cheeks.

"This was my dream and, and now it's gone"

"Baby it's gonna be okay. Come on let's go to the office"

I went in and everything was spotless. When I went to the computer I saw a note.

I'm coming for you bitch. I hope your ready, watch your back.

- A

"Babe don't let that scare you"

'I'm not but my kids are not going to get hurt. They are staying with my mom"

"Bree did you forget that they are MY kids too?"

"Whatever Jaylen they are staying with my mom until further notice."

"You know what I support what ever you want to do"

"Thank you now lets go home and pack their stuff"

When we got back I was literally a nervous wreck. I contemplated getting a blunt and a bottle of peach ciroc but, I needed to get my shit together. I went upstairs and packed three bags; Ricos, Jaedas, and my precious baby boy Harlem

"Hey Ma"

"Hey baby"

"Ma why my stuff packed up?"

"Because y'all are going to have to go stay with my parents for a little bit"

"Why?"

"Because today the shop was broken into and trashed. The girl who probably broke in had something to do with Harlem getting shot and was also the women you and Jaeda saw at the ice cream shop"

"Dang ma I want to helo kill these hoes"

"Boy hush" I laughed

"I'm serious ma"

"Listen just help my mom and dad out with the younger kids because they already have two little girls."

"I will I gotchu ma." He came and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Once I dropped them off it was 8 at night. I wanted as much time with them as possible. Jaylen was at the studio and wasn't going to be home until later on.

I took a much needed hot and relazing shower. After gettin dressed, wrapping my hair up, and lotioning my body I heard glass break. I got my phone and called Jaylen and went to the closet and grabbed my gun.

"Hello"

"Jay where are you?"

"I'm on my way, whats wrong?"

"Some one broke in"

"Shit I am almost there. Go to the emergency room."

"Okay hurry up" I am hard headed as fuck so I decide to take my ass downstairs to kill somebody.

"Well, Well, Well, nice of you to join us" When I turned around I saw Angelique, Katrina, and Aasiayah. Aasiayah traded sides.

"Aasiayah? Really bitch how could you"

"Yeah she traded sides bitch. You are the reason I am not with my man"

"Who is your man Angelique?"

"Chance bitch Chance!!!"

"Bitchhhhh you could never have him. First because you are not wife material, two you were not ready to take care of two babies, and three he don't want you"

Jaylen walked into the living room, great.

"What the fuck is going on in here?"

"DADDYY! I am so glad you came and got me" Katrina pranced her ass over to Jaylen.

"Bitch I don't want you"

"I know you want these" She flashed her boobs at him and I pointed my gun towards her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I turned toward her and she had her gun pointed towards me.

"WAIT" Aasiayah finally butted in.

"I wanna kill her" Fuck this bitch. When I am dead I will come back and kill this bitch ass.

"one......two.....three"

POW. POW. POW.

Karen P.O.V.

Since Roberts whole hospital ordeal we have been getting closer. We were acting like teenagers again. I lay on his chest and we ask each other questions. I am just really happy we can talk like this.

"Karen"

"Yeah"

"What would you say to gettin married again?"

DING DONG.

"Hold on"

I went downstairs and opened the door, there stood a white woman.

"How may I help you?"

"Hi, I am Melissa."

"Anddddd"

"Oh I'm sorry I am here to see Robert."

"For what reason?"

"Because I am carrying his child"

Myah P.O.V.

Y'all haven't heard from me in a while or ever but, here I am. I am now fourtneen and almost fifteen. I am a eigth grader and I am so ready be in high school. I have been talking to this boy, Adrian for a couple weeks. He is a sophomore at Grady and is on the JV basketball team. I met him at a kickback one of my friends had.

"Wassup baby"

"Hey Adrian"

"What are you doing?"

"Laying down. I really want to go somewhere but I ain't got a ride"

"Come to the skating rink with me and my brother and his girl"

"How the hell am I going to leave this house?"

"Myah get yo ass up and get ready"

"Whatever"

"Bye babygirl. I'll text you when I get to your house"

(So this is kind of like this NewNew and Rashad type love with a twist)

I got up and put on some acid washed capris , my white chuck taylors, a white short sleeved shirt, my gold chain, and my gold door knockers (those big earrings that are shaped kind of liked a trapezoid or they are circles). I went to my bathroom and brushed my hair into a slicked ponytail and I flatironed the bang. I put on a some eyeliner and mascara with some Love secret body spray and some clear lip gloss.

A few minutes later I got a text from Adrian and he told me he was downstairs. I told my mom that I was going to the movies with kaerington, my bestfriend.

I got in the backseat and spoke and he leaned over and pecked me on the lips.

"You look gorgeous"

"Thank you baby"

We were not actually together but we did act like we were. If he get out of line I get him back in line and if he see me talking to boys he gets overly jealous. Its cute tho when he gets all possesive.

When we got to the skating rink he and his brother went and got us some drinks and food. His borthers girlfriend, Bahja is so beautiful.

"So what's up with you and Adrian?"

"Nothing really. We just friends but, we act like we are together. He gets mad when I get out of line and I get mad when he is out of line"

"Damn sounds like y'all do act like y'all together"

"Yeah"

"Do you like him?"

"I do. I do like him"

"Well I know he likes you"

"How do you know"

"The way he looks at you and wraps his hands around your waist when he see other niggas checking you out or the way he calls you baby"

I was speechless.

"Uh huh thought i wasn't looking"

"Yeah, How did you and Khairy (Kai- Rhee) meet?"

"Highschool sweethearts. I mean we are both seniors so technically we are"

"Aww thats so cute." They both came back with our drinks and food. Adrian brought me my favorite, cheese fries and a doctor pepper.

"Thanks Adrian"

"No problem gorgeous" He leaned over and kissed my cheek then kissed my neck. That type of shit sent chills down my spine. He put his hand on my thigh and rested his chin on my shoulder while I fed him some of my cheese fries.

Khairy and Bahja went and started skating and Adrian and I were just talking. We were soon staring in eachothers eyes and he leaned in and kissed me. He deepend the kiss and place his hands around my waist while I placed my arms around his neck. He bit my bottom like and I let him in. There was no tongue fight because he dominated.

After a little bit we both needed a oxygen break. He pecked my lips then we both smiled at each other.

"Be mine"

"What?"

"Be my girl Myah. I mean we already act like we are together so why not"

"Okay but, promise one thing"

"What is it baby?"

"Promise me that you will break up with me before you think about cheating on me"

"You already got my heart for the long run so you ain't got to worry about none of that shit"

We smiled at each other and got up to go and skate.

- Adrian, Aasiayah and Myah to the right.

SO IM PRETTY PISSED!!! THE FREAKING SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL. MY SECOND FAVORITE TEAM, THE 49ERS WERE SO CLOSE AND I DONT BLAME THAT LAST INTERCEPTION ON HIM. UGHHHHH. ALL I NEED IS FOR PEYTON MANNING TO WHOOP THE SEAHAWKS ASSSSSS! LORD KNOWS RICHARD SHERMAN NEEDS ONE AFTER THAT INTERVIEW HE DID. YOU MAD OR NAAHHHH? COMMENT AND COMMENT. VOTE AND VOTE SOME MORE. FOLLOW ME ON THE GRAM - @loverikki