Chapter 6

Ya’ll might not like me after this chapter.

Jaylen P.O.V.

Me: I’m sorry Bree. Just don’t keep my daughter from me.

Wife♥♥: Look Jay I was just upset that you were so careless. It is going to be a while before she can stay with you alone without me or somebody else. You can’t just lay a baby without pillows surrounding them Jay. They ROLL!!! You have to grow up Jay it ain’t about you no more you have a child

Me: I respect that. I won’t do that anymore. I will step up because I can’t lose you or Jae. Ya’ll are my world

Wife♥♥: You not gone lose her Jaylen. You will always be her dad so unless when she grows up she doesn’t want to talk to you for some reason then y’all will always have a bond that will be unbroken.

Me: I know but I want me and you too work out. You still mine Bree?

Wife♥♥: Ride or Die baby ♥

Me: Forever?

Wife♥♥: Forever!

Mason P.O.V.

Y’all haven’t heard from me since the last book. Well a lot has happened. Davon opened SneakerHead and it is a success. We are thinking about going back to Miami to open up one but coming back to Atlanta to live. We like it here. He wants a baby bad but I told him not until he puts a ring on it. I don’t want to end up 19 almost 20 with a baby, not married, a nigga who claim me as his wife but got all these side line hoes. I can’t deal with all of that.

“AYE MASON”

“Yes bae”

“I was looking at all the transaction and all the nightly counts and the money is short”

“Check up on all the employees and if it comes to it put cameras by the register”

I had finished a chicken sandwich and it wasn’t sitten well with me. I had really been nauseous all damn day. I have been having these nausea spells this whole week every morning. I hope I am not pregnant. I can’t deal with a baby, man, and a store.

“I will, you feeling alright”

“I’m just a little nauseous.”

He started to smirk.

“Don’t even. I am not pregnant.”

“What is you are?”

“But I’m not”

“Whatever you might be. We will get a test on our way home. Will you come down to the store with me to talk to the employees?”

“Yeah baby, I just need to get out”

“Yeah ok”

We left and I had on a pair of black tights, a blue and yellow just do it shirt, and my Retro laneys. I threw my hair up in a bun and grabbed my wristlet ad phone. Davon had on some sweats, wife beater, and some timbs. It was a real lazy day for us. I didn’t feel like doing anything and we were just chilling at home.

We made it to the mall and headed inside the store. Karissa was at the register. She was new white girl but, she surely didn’t act white at all. That girl had just as much ass and attitude as a black girl. I know for a fact that she didn’t do it. Her parents got money. She was little when her mom married the guy she calls daddy. He has so many restaurants here. Her mama like black guys just like she do. Travis was in the back bringing a new stock to the front. I know his mom so I know he wouldn’t dare steal.

Breelyn P.O.V.

It was time to head back to Miami. I was happy I was going back, I loved being in Atlanta but, Miami was where it was at. I was glad that Jaylen and I are back together but I still don’t think he realizes how serious the whole situation is. I know he hasn’t grown up so I don’t really have that much faith in him. I don’t think we are going to last this time. I mean of course I want to be with my baby’s father but if he can’t make a sacrifice for us but more for his child than anybody, I don’t need to waste my time on him. Don’t get me wrong I love Jaylen very much and I want the best for him. It is just that I can’t deal with the fact of him being in the business that he is in. It was all cool when we were younger and didn’t have a child but now that we have a child some shit needs to change.