Chapter 16

1 Month later....

Breelyn P.O.V.

I am now 6 months pregnant. I'm big as hell and I do not enjoy this. I was never this big with Jaeda, I guess it is because I am having a boy. My back hurts and my feet are so swollen.The doctor placed me on bed rest so I can't make money doing hair. All I am making is booth rent.UGHH!

"Harlem!!"

"Yes Baby"

"Can you rub my feet?"

"Nope"

"But baby!!"

"Don't nobody want to touch yo toes"

"Ugh I'm going to the nail salon, and you are not going to stop me"

"Sit yo ole pregnant ass down"

"Thanks babe can you get me some water too?"

"Babe the doctor said you can move around not be confined to the bed."

"I do move around. I go to the front door and back, the kitchen and back, and to the shower and back"

"Lazy ass" I popped him in the back of his head"

"Ahh shit"

"Shit the fuck up. I still want to go to the nail salon Jay"

"I'll take you.Get up and put some clothes on."

"Thanks babe, I love you"

I got up put on black tights,my black sweatshirt with a pink Sleep is For the Rich logo on it, my pink bred 11's, no makeup, and threw my hair into a messy curly bun.

"I'm ready babe!!"

He helped me down the stairs and to his truck. He kept telling me he was gone give me the surprise I should have had a month ago after I leave the nail shop.

I refill because it was definitely needed and I got my toes done and that foot massage was everything. Harlem sucked at his compared to the Asian people. My nails and toes are hot pink of course.

When Harlem came back he had changed into his sleep is for the rich sweatshirt but with the red logo, a pair of khaki jeans and his bred 11's.

"Babe why are we matching"

"Hush and come one"

I say there on my phone and Jaylen was calling me. He had Jaeda for a couple of days. She loved spending time at his house.

"Hello"

"Mommy!"

"Hey baby! how are you princess??"

"I'm good"

"When I see you again mommy?"

"Tomorrow sweetheart"

"Is baby brother going to be with you"

"Yes baby he will be with me"

"YAYY I can't wait to see him. Mommy can he play dolls with me"

"Baby he has to come out my stomach first. He is gonna be to small baby"

"Aww I want him to be big so we can play dolls"

"I'm sorry baby"

"It's okay.Mommy Daddy want to talk hold on"

"Okay princess"

"Wassup Bree"

"Nothing much"

"When you come back to the studio?"

"After I drop this baby"

"Alright I need you to come by the house."

"I don't get Jaeda till tomorrow"

"It's not about her"

"What's it about then?"

"You will see when you get there."

"Babyyyy"

"Shut it up"

I pouted and then we pulled up to a red light and he leaned over and started to kiss my neck and rub my stomach.

"Babe stawwwpp"

"You know you want mento keep going"

"You right but there is a green light."

"We will pick that up when we get back home"

He grabbed my hand and we arrived to our destination in about five minutes. We pulled up to a park.

"Why are we at a park baby?"

"You'll see"

He got out and helped me out the truck. We walked up to a open space and there was a photographer.

"We are taking your maternity pictures"

"YAYY baby thank you." I gave him a kiss, this man is amazing.

"Your welcome baby. I love you"

"Love you too babe"

Jaeda P.O.V.

Hey y'all I'm two now and I am the flyest two year old there is. My mommy and Daddy love me and I love them too. My mommy boyfriend Harlem is amazing. He makes her very happy and he treats me like a princess.

I want my mommy and daddy together tho. I mean what two year old doesn't want their parents together. All three of them spoil me so I'm okay.

I am spending the last day with my daddy then I get to go see my mommy and nina and pawpaw. I can't wait.

"Daddyyyy!"

"Yes Princess"

"I want ice cream and hot choco"

"It's too cold for ice cream"

"I want ice cream"

"Jaeda you are not getting your way today. Do you want a spanking"

"No daddy"

"Alright now let's go get some ice cream and hot chocolate from the store"

"YAYYY"

I love my daddy!!

Harlem P.O.V.

Everything was a success. The pictures came out great. I love Breelyn and she is my world, I don't know what I would so with out her.

Next day...

We are meeting Jaylen at the park to pick up Jaeda.

We walked up and Jaeda pulled me to the jungle gym. I guess Bree and Jaylen had something to talk about.

"Harlem let's swing"

"I can't fit on the swing Princess"

"Well you can push me"

I pushed for about 5 minutes then she wanted to go get her mom and dad. when we walked over there she yelled Mommy. Breelyn turned around and her smile turned into a worried look. I turned around and there were two girls in a car with a gun pointed toward Jaeda.

"JAEDAA!!" She screamed

I jumped in front of Jaeda and I felt a stinging in my body.

"Baby don't close your eyes. Keep them open. SOMEBODY GO GET HELP"

The last thing I heard was Jaeda screaming and Jaylen saying we got to get him to get him to a hospital. I felt him pick me up and place me in the backseat, after that I blacked out.

Breelyn P.O.V.

We are in the waiting room waiting on Harlem to get out if surgery. I was crying onto Jay's shoulder. He was being real supportive. Jaeda was lying on Ms. Mary and she was just holding into her.

"Bree it's gone be okay."

"How do you know?"

"I might not have known Harlem, hell I didn't like his ass but he a soldier, a thug he gone pull threw."

"But what of he don't"

"Think positive Bree"

Ms. Mary was walking over with Jaeda.

"Are you Jaylen?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Thank you. Thank you for bringing him to the hospital"

"No problem ma'am"

She hugged him and hugged him tightly.

"Breelyn it's gonna be Okay sweetheart"

I just shook my head and laid back on Jaylen's shoulder.

"Family of Harlem Davison"

I didn't want to hear what the doctor was gonna say but Jaylen told me to go.

"Mommy" I grabbed Jaeda from Ms. Mary and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Well Mr. Davison made it through surgery but he is I a coma. He can wake up any minute, any day, any week, month, or even any year."

"Thank The Lord" ms Mary said.

"You can see him if you would like. only one or two at a time"

"Breelyn go. Go see him"

I have Jaeda back to Ms. Mary and headed into the room.

Jaylen P.O.V.

I know who shot him. It was Angelique and Katrina. Breelyn wants to whoop their ass but she can't because she pregnant. Well she can but it wouldn't be wise.

"Hey Jaylen"

"Hey Ms. Mary"

"I see the way you look at her. You love Breelyn don't you"

"Umm uhh-"

"Chile it's ok. I know you do. A much as I hate to say this. Harlem isn't going to wake up. I am going to lose my baby. Lord knows I wish all of this could just go away."

"You are right. I do love her. All the time they were together was like hell on earth for me. I know I messed up and I wanted to fix it but she looked happy so I stepped back. All the way back"

"You know what, she is going to need time. Just give her some time to heal from all of this. I can tell that you care for her and she is pregnant. Yes it is with Harlems baby but take care of him. Raise him as your own. That's all I ask and treat my grand babies right."

"Yes ma'am you don't have to worry."

"Thank you baby" she gave me another hug and kissed my forehead.

Breelyn walked out and Ms. Mary walked in.

When we got to my house she changed into some of my basketball shorts and a t shirt while I got Jaeda ready for bed.

I was laying on my bed on my phone when Breelyn walked in and layers on my chest.

"Just hold me"

I held her as she cried into the night until she fell asleep.

DO YOU THINK HARLEM WILL MAKE IT?

DONT YOU LOVE MS. MARY?

WILL BREELYN FALL APART?

WILL BREELYN FIND ANGELIQUE AND KATRINA?

I KNOW TEAMHARLEM HATES ME RIGHT NOW BUT YALL WILL BE OKAY. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! VOTE VOTE AND VOTE SOME MORE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!