Chapter 1

Breelyn P.O.V.

I am currently 8 months pregnant with a baby girl. I decided to name her Jaeda Aminah Williams. Williams, yes Williams. Jaylen and I are currently not together. He wouldn’t leave the fast paced lifestyle that he lives. I was hurt but I had to move on. I have been talking to my ex Trevion. He doesn’t have a problem with me being pregnant, but we aren’t together. He respects the situation I am in. He was always a good friend to talk to.

When we got back to Miami Rahkim show up. We had a whole other KK situation. It was crazy as hell but Corey and Jaleesa are still together. She had a little boy and I love my little godson/nephew. He is so cute. He look just like his daddy. Alaina is almost 3. My baby has really grown up.

Desiree and Kiyanna are my babies. I love my little sisters so much. It is crazy that I am a big sister. I never thought I would be one but, I am glad that I am.

Chance and Kaila got married, well they went to Vegas and eloped but they are currently planning a real wedding since mommy cussed him out and daddy practically kicked his ass. My niece and nephew are gawgeous. I love them with all my heart.

I have been at home since my last doctor’s appointment. I am on bed rest. So everyday I get up eat, swim, eat, nap, and online shop for baby clothes. My mom told me I needed to stop shopping for baby clothes because I have enough.

I decided to lay down and take a nap and the doorbell rings. Great I get to miss a 2 hour nap.

“Who is it?”

There was no answer so I just open the door.

“Jaylen??”

1 month later…

Jaylen P.O.V.

“Jaylen I am going to kill you”

“Baby calm down she will be here in a minute”

“OWW! Don’t call me that. You don’t have that right anymore! Fuck you! I hate you!!”

“Bree baby breathe it will be ok”

“OH MY GOD IM IN SO MUCH FUCKING PAIN!!”

Breelyn is now in Labor with our baby girl. It has been a long and stressful 9 months but I am ready to be a father. I haven’t officially moved to Miami. I know I said I was but I can’t leave what I have worked so hard to build up. I have been here for the last month. I didn’t want her to leave but I can’t stop her. She is her own person. I hated she moved away and that meant I couldn’t be with my daughter all the time. She was upset when I told her I couldn’t just up and leave.

Flashback…

“Hey Bree we need to talk”

“Jaylen do you know what time it is? We are leaving in like 5 hours”

“I know but I need to tell you something”

“Ugh fine”

I got up and I texted her to meet me at waffle house. Waffle house was open 24/7.

“Hey Breelyn, How are you?”

“Cut the shit. What in the hell did you call me at 1 a.m. for?”

“I need to tell you that.. um… I’m not moving in the morning”

“WHAT THE FUCK JAYLEN! What do you mean you not moving in the morning?”

“I can’t leave everything I have worked so hard for”

She didn’t even look up at me after that. She was crying and I felt terrible.