♥ Epilogue ♥

AN: Okay so I am adding this in because I am getting sick and tired of all these goddamn comments talking about how selfish Bree is or why she is the way she is or. Like yall have some shit to say about every fucking little thing she fucking does or what she fucking thinks. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Do y'all think about putting yourselves in the shoes of that certain character? No, didn't think so. Bree acts the way she does because she is tired of getting SCREWED over by the men who claim to love her. She is tired of being LIED to by men who claim to want to be there for her but show her opposite. POV = point of view. When it is Bree's POV it is Bree who is fucking talking and its the way Bree is fucking feeling at that moment. If she doesn't like what Jaleesa has said then she doesn't like it!!! If she doesn't like what Jaylen says or does then dammit she doesn't fuckin like it!!!! So next time in any of my other books or the third or fourth book PUT YOURSELF IN THAT CHARACTERS SHOES DAMN!! - Rikki ( 4.3.14 )

10 years later.....

Breelyn P.O.V.

10 years. Who ever thought Jaylen and I would have made it this long?

Jaeda is now 16 and is as grown as ever. She is a junior in highschool and stays making god grades. Harlem is 11 and is such a smart ass like his father. He can talk his way out of anything. I had another boy. My baby Rico is 23 freakin years old. I can't believe it but he is and he is such a great young man. He has a wonderful career and and even wonderful girlfriend, Gia. That girl is beatiful, mixed with black and italian and them eyes. Her eyes are gorgeous. I wish could have had dark green eyes. Anywayyyy my youngest baby is 9 and will be ten next month. His name is Jalil Michael Johnson. He was the sweetest baby boy.

"Hey Ma"

"Hey Rico"

"Wassup baby?"

"I think I got a girl pregnant, and it's not Gia"

"WHAT THE FUCK RICO!!!"

"Damn ma chill out" I smacked him on the back of his head.

"Boy I will kill you. Why was you fuckin with hoes Rico, why?"

"I got horny and Gia was visiting her parents. I went to the strip club a-"

"Aww hell she a stripper?"

"Ma, calm the fuck down damn. Let me explain"

"Boy have you lost yo damn mind? Cuss at your mother again and see what the fuck I do to yo ass"

"Mane she ain't even my damn mom and you ain't my daddy either" When he said that my heart sunk. I just walked away. I heard Jaylen tell him to get out and I heard the door slam.

"Baby you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine"

Jaeda P.O.V.

So I heard everything Rico said and I can't believe he wou-. Speak of the Devil.

"Hello"

"Jaeda -"

"What the hell is wrong with you Rico? Mom and Dad have done everything for you. Why?"

"It slipped out. I have never had those feelings before, I mean I have always thought of her as my mom and I have always thought of Jay as my dad."

"Well tell her that but as of now I don't want to talk to you. Ma is crying right now because of your ass"

"Wai-" I hung up on him. 

Anyways enough about boy lets talk about me. I am Jaeda Amiyah Johnson and I am currently 16 and I have the best boyfriend in the world. Y'all may know him from the Wearetoonz but, to me he is Levi (Y'all Levi is so damn fine!!!! Lawddddd!!! Dimples & Dreads, can't get no better than that. Dats Baeeeee).