Chapter 5

Breelyn P.O.V.

JayBaby♥: Bring Jaeda over

I sighed because I was really tired but I headed over to his anyways. When I got there I texted him and told him to come and get her out.

“Hey Bree”

“Hi”

“Wassup with you’

“I’m tired as hell”

We went up to his room and he ordered some pizza. I ate and I put on a one of Jaylen’s really big t-shirts and got under his covers and went to sleep. I drifted off listening to the sounds of Jaeda giggle while Jay was tickling her.

The next morning I woke up to no Jaeda but to Jay’s arms wrapped around me. He smelled so good. He must have felt me moving around trying to check my phone.

“I already told her”

“Told who?”

“Jaleesa”

“Oh thank god! I couldn’t have her mad at me”

“It’s cool”

“Where is Jaeda?”

“Mom and Dad have her”

“Oh Okay”

We laid there for about 20 more minutes before I started getting hungry.

“Jay you hungry”

“Yeah I was about to ask you the same thing, where do you want to go”

“nowhere I’ll cook”

“What you gone make”

“It’s a surprise”

I sat up on the bed so I could go downstairs and call Jaleesa. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

“Jaylen as good as that feels, you need to stop so I can go cook”

“Come on baby I ain’t got to eat”

“Jaylen Markell Johnson get the hell off of me”

“Damn baby you ain’t have to use my FULL government name”

“Whatever boy”

I got up to go downstairs but before I fully got up he slapped my ass so damn hard.

“Dammit Jaylen”

“Love you too baby”

I made it downstairs and decided on making French toast, eggs, grits, bacon, and sausage. I loved to cook just like my sister, we could both throw down. After I finished everything I put it on plates and took it up to Jay’s room.

“Thanks it looks good baby”

“No problem I’m going to go get the juice”

When I came back up Jaylen was almost done with his food and he was trying to take a piece of bacon off my plate.

“Jaylen get you hands out of my plate”

“Damn feed the nigga foundation”

“I just fed you”

“Look I’m bout to roll out”

“Where are you going Jaylen?”

“To handle some business.”

I rolled my eyes and finished my food. I took the plates and cups downstairs so I could clean up. I was wiping off the counter when Jaylen came downstairs.