Chapter 12

Breelyn P.O.V.

Harlem spent the night with me so he could drive me to the airport. we are meeting Jaylen there. We hadn't made anything official but I can tell we are both feeling each other. Harlem woke me up with kisses on my lips.

"Good Morning baby"

"Good Morning"

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah I guess"

He leaned down and started to kiss me, he added tongue and I placed my hand on the sides of his place. I let out a small moan, I could feel myself getting wet.

"Come on babe I don't want you to miss your flight"

"You are the one on top of me boo"

"I know you like it" I laughed as he smirked.

"Boy get off of me"

He got off and went to get Jaeda up. I got a pair of black sweat pants and a pink long sleeve shirt that was fitted. I put my hair into a messy slicked back curly ponytail. Harlem and Jaeda walked in and he was giving her pieces of banana.

"Mommy!!!"

"Hey baby"

She came up and gave me a kiss. I started kissing her all over her face and her fat cheeks.

"Stop Mommy stop"

"Hey hey why can't I get nun of that lovin?"

"Boy hush"

"You know you look good in them pants guhh"

"Go on somewhere Harlem" I laughed at his puppy dog face.

"Princess go get your suitcase" she shook her head and ran out the room.

"Come here baby"

He went and sat on my bed and I walked towards him and rested between his legs. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I place my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm going to miss you baby"

"I'm going to miss you too Harlem."

"Do you have to go?"

"Yeah baby I do. What are you going to do while I'm gone"

"Shidd fuck bitches and get head"

"Oh"

"Mommyy!"

"Are you ready to see daddy and Gigi?"

"Daddddyyyy !"

This girl loves her dad.

"Hey Bree are you mad at what I just said"

"Why would I be? We not together so it doesn't matter" I smiled but he knew it hurt me. I just kind of distanced myself a little bit while we were getting ready to go.

It was time to go. we walked out I set the alarm and we headed to Harlems BMW. I sat in the back with Jaeda and played with her while we headed to Miami International. I don't know why what he said is affecting me like it did but, it is. I like Harlem I really do, I felt there was hope between us.

"Baby"

No answer.

"Babe"

No answer.

"BREE"

"yeah?"

"Did you hear me calling you?"

"Babe is not my name. My name is Breelyn or as you call me Bree"

"Why you actin like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like you don't have feelings for me. Like you don't call me bae, baby, or babe. You actin jealous"

"Why would I act jealous. For what? You ain't mine"

"But I want to be"

"Not talkin shit like, fuckin bitches and getting head, you not"

"Girl you know I ain't gone do that to you. we only been known each other for what a week or two and you already trust me around your daughter and you let me spend the night at your house. We be calling each other names like we together and shit"

"And..."

"And I want you to be mine. I know you said you weren't ready baby but I want to out a title on it now. I don't want to lose you baby"

I sat there and thought about it, he was right. I guess I need to let him in and be his girl.

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"I'll be your girl nigga"

"I ain't ask you all that" he smirked

"Whatever"

"We here"

We got out i got Jaeda and he got our bags. We still had about a hour and a half till our flight took off. He went to go get some breakfast food. He came back with bagels and coffee.

"What kind of coffee is this Harlem?"

"Shit I don't know read the label"

"Nigga you get in my nerves"

I turned the Starbucks cup around and it read "Will you be my girlfriend smartass?" I looked up at him and he had Jaeda in his lap and was feeding her some of her bagel.

"You know what Harlem I can't stand you"

"I know but you love me! now answer my got damn question"

"Hell Naw!"

"The fuck"

"I'm kidding baby yes I'll be your girl asshole"

We laughed and I kissed him.

Jaylen P.O.V.

I got up threw on some basketball shorts and a my 11's. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I grabbed my headphones and headed to the airport. I picked up breakfast on the way. When I got there I checked my luggage and headed to the terminal where we are meeting. When I was walking up my babygirl Jaeda was sitting in that nigga lap. She spotted me and ran towards me.

"DADDYYYY,"

"Hey princess"

We walked over to where they were sitting.

"hey Bree"

"hey Jaylen"

This nigga stood up and held his hand out for me to shake. Maybe he ain't that bad.

"Harlem"

"Jaylen"

I sat down and out Jaeda in my lap and she fed me some of her bagel. After thirty minutes it was time to go and get on the plane. Me and Jae went and got on the plane while Bree and that nigga Harlem was kissing and shit, that made my blood boil. Breelyn finally came on the plane and sat down. We had first class tickets.

"Wassup with that nigga Bree"

"What about him"

"Bree don't play with me"

"Nigga shut yo ass up. We are together"

I sighed and she laid her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep while I worked on some beats on my laptop and Jaeda sat in the other seat watching a movie in my iPad.

Breelyn P.O.V.

We finally made it to Louisiana and my cousin was picking us up from the airport. Jaeda was asleep in his arms and it was the cutest picture ever.

"Wassup Bree?"

"Oh my god HEYYYY JARRELL"

"Girl calm all that shit down" I ran up to him and jumped on him and have him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you so much boo"

"Whatever.. Wassup my nigga I'm Jarrell as you know from this loud ass"

"Shut up Rell" I pushed him in his head.

"Wassup I'm Jaylen"

We headed to his car and headed to GiGi's. When we got there Jaeda was awake and GiGi's house smelled amazing.

"AYEEE GIGI?"

"Boy shut all that damn hollering up?"

"Hey GiGi!!!" I ran up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Damn no kiss for me GiGi"

"Watch yo damn mouth Jarrell" she hit him on the back of his head.

"GiGi this is your great granddaughter Jaeda"

"Aww my babies are here. how are you precious"

"Good" Jaeda said as confident as ever.

"This is Jaylen GiGi, Jaeda's daddy"

"It's nice to meet you sweetheart"

"It's nice to meet you too ma'am"

"Call me GiGi like everybody else hun"

"GiGi what did you cook"

"Pork chops,greens, corn bread, macaroni and cheese,mashed potatoes, chicken, and for desert, Red velvet cake."

"GiGi this sounds amazing! is it ready?"

"Yeah, go out your stuff up and come back down to eat"

Harlem P.O.V.

I hate that Bree had to leave. I ain't got nothing to do now. I called my mom and went over to her house to talk to her.

"Hey ma"

"Hey baby how are you?"

"I'm good but, Bree left today"

"Aww baby you really like this girl don't you?"

"I do ma. I have never felt this way about a girl before."

"Well baby I want to meet her okay? If you feel this way towards her then I want to meet this girl"

"I gotchu ma"

My mom is like on of the main people I trust and I can talk to about anything. I don't know what I would do without her. After I left I went to walmart. All the third are out today, wonderful. I walked on the frozen food isle to get some ice cream and I bumped into this girl.

"My bad papi"

"You good"

She pulled me by my hand and I snatched it out.

"I'm Angelique and you don't have to be that way"

"Well I got a woman, I don't need no girl"

Jaleesa P.O.V.

I have been trying to call Breelyn forever. I should have chosen my words better when I talked to her. She won't answer and all the calls go to voicemail. When I text her it comes up that she read the text but she don't ever respond.

"Hey mommy"

"Hey Laina"

"Mommy I want to talk to teetee"

"Okay baby I will tell her"

"Okay."

"Where is daddy?"

"Downstairs"

I walked downstairs to our basketball court to talk to Corey.

"Hey babe" He tried to hug and kiss me.

"Uh no sir back up off me"

"You know I'm irresistible"

"Boy hush"

"So have you talked to your sister"

"Naw I haven't. Laina came in the room and said she wanted to talk to her"

"Look y'all will get past it and everything will be back to normal. We still going out there too"

"I hope so. Shit we will probably be at Daddy house anyway because she not gone want to give with me"

"Here take my phone and call her from my phone"

I took it and dialed her number.

"Wassup Corey"

"Hey"

THANKS FOR READING. I HAVE MIDTERMS NEXT WEEK SO I WONT BE UPDATING THAT MUCH. COMMENT AND VOTE! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!