Chapter 25

Breelyn P.O.V.

So we have been in Jamaica for a month now and I am loving every bit of it. It is so beautiful and I just wish we could live here. I know I would miss the states but when is everyday you can say I live in Jamaica. While I have been here I think I need to dye my hair again. I want that pretty blueish green that Jalen has from Wearetoonz ( the group who invented the Nae Nae). I am at the hair store and I am very impressed (a good hair store does impress me. Dollar Mania is life). I bought three colors, black, turqouise, and blonde. I had to dye my hair black, then I was ombre'ing the blonde and turqouise.

When I got home the kids were doing school work, Jalen and Harlem were in the studio and Dre and Aasiayah were off somewhere with Trelyn. I applied the applied the black dye. After I rinsed it out I really liked my hair black, my hair was a natural brown color. I then applied the blonde and then I applied the turqouise. After I rinsed it out I washed and conditioned my hair. I blew it out and flatironed it. I took my curling iron and curled it. This damn color was amazing. Like Lawdd Jesus! I snapped it up for Insta with my caption - Trying something new. It got hella likes and comments.

I walked downstairs to see Harlem and Jaylen asleep on the couch in the studio. I walked over to him and kissed Jalen's lips. He didn't move, I kissed them one more time and he kissed back. I smiled as he opened his eyes.

"Damn baby"

"You like?"

"Like? I love."

I took Harlem and walked upstairs with Jaylen following me.

"What do you want for dinner baby"

"Steak, potatos, green beans, and you"

"Boy Stop"

"I'm serious Bree. You gone give me some?"

"Have you been good?" He leaned in and started kissing me. I'm glad I put Harlem on a blanket because Jay would have smothered him. We heard somebody clear their throat. We turned around and it was Rico.

"Y'all too old"

"Boy hush I am in my twenties"

"You a mom,"

"Boy what the hell you want?"

"Can you take me to the mall?"

"What could you possibly need?"

"I want a few versace shirts"

"And who in the hell is going to buy you a few versace shirts"

"I love you ma"

"Yeah , Yeah, go put some shoes on"

"Thanks love ya" He kissed my cheek and ran off

"What are you going to do with him?"

"I do not know"

"MOMMYY!"

"Hey Jae"

"Where are you going?"

"To the mall with Rico"

"O, Daddy can take me for Ice cream"

"You heard her daddy"

"Wait Jae, were you going to tell daddy about this plan?" He picks her up

"Daddy you can take me to get ice cream." She said more as a statement than a question.

"Anything for my Princess"

"Ma, I'm ready"

"Alright lets go"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going with that on" Rico said looking me up and down

"Whats wrong with what I have on?"

"It's too revealing. What if I see one of my friends? They already think you fine"

"Boy I am fine"

"Dad I know you don't want them lil thugs staring at her"

"He's right take yo ass upstairs and change Breelyn"

"Roll them eyes again Breelyn"

I stuck my middle finger up and went upstairs.

I changed into some tights, my bred 11's and a white tshirt.

"Much better"

"Shut up Jaylen"

"You look like a respectable mother, ma"

"Keep it up Rico and you will not be getting anything from Versace"

"My bad you look cute tho"

"Thanks baby" I gave Rico a kiss on the cheek and we were headed out the door

"Wait no kiss for me?"

"Nope"

"Don't ask for no dick when you get home"

"Jay if I wanted some dick I can take some dick, try me"

He shut up then Rico and I were on our way to the mall. When we got there we walked around a lilttle bit and did some other shopping. We finally made it to the Versace store. I told Rico that he had a $5,000 budget. He got a couple pairs of shoes, a watch, and three shirts. I haven't been in a Versace store since Harlem died. I picked up a purse and a couple pairs of sunglasses.

"Thanks Ma" He kissed me on the cheek

"You're welcome baby"

"Come on lets go to the grocery store"

"Give me ya bags" he took my two bags out my hands and carried all of them to the car for me. We took two hours in the grocery store. When we were checking out the baggers kept staring and some of them were Rico's friends.

"Hey Ms. Williams"

"Hello Alexander"

"Hi Ms. Williams"

"Hi Jamarr"

"Ayy y'all niggas quit looking at my mom like that"

"Mane we can't help it ya mama fine as fuck" Alexander saif. They thought I couldn't hear them. They had walked over a bit but I still heard them.

"Aye keep it up"

"I'm sorry my nigga but damn that ass in them tights. Mami got all types of ass and swag"

"Jamarr I swear I will fuckin kick your ass shut the fuck up"

"Man come on you know I;m like half way playing but anyway you wanna invite us over for dinner?"

"Nigga Na-"

"Yes both of y'all can come to dinner" I winked at them and they stood there with their hands over their hearts. I just laughed.

"Ma why did you invite them over"

"Because I think it will be fun"

Myah P.O.V.

Adrian and I have been really getting really close. I think I kind of love him, I know that it is kind of fast and all but he treats me right. He doesn't pressure me into doing something I don't want to do. He is so kind and sweet and most importantly he is fine as hell. He says he is taking me some where tonight for our one month anniversary. He says he wants to have one every month so I know how much he cares about me.

I took a shower and washed my hair. I wanted big curly hair. I picked out a pair of short light washed shorts, a black crop tank top with a dip in the back, some black sandals, and my floral snapback. I was very cute. He told me to dress comfortably. I waited for a just a couple minutes longer and I heard a horn outside.

HIs parents had just recently bought him an all black Escalade with tan interior.

"Hey baby"

"Hey Myah"

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. You look very sexy tho"

"Thanks baby you don't look to bad yourself"

"I try"

"Shut yo ass up" I rolled my eyes and laughed

"Roll them eyes again and see what the fuck I will do"

"Sorry daddy"

"Thats right. Know who in charge"

I hit him in his chest.

"Ow girl. You know I'm sensitive"

He had on a white shirt with Obey on it, a gray cardigan with the sleeves rolled up, red toms, and some skinny jeans. My babye was too fine.

"I'm sorry boo boo"

"Gimmie some" I leaned over and kissed him while we pulled up to a stop light.

We finally got to where we were going. He had blindfolded me when we were almost there. When I got out of his truck I smelled Turkey legs. I wanted one immediately (I have been wanting a turkey leg so bad, you just don't know).

"Babe you bought me to the fair!!!"

"I did I knew you liked coming here so I bought you"

"Aww thanks boo." He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

We rode everything and we ate everything. Turkey legs, fried oreos, nachos, corn dogs, and sweet potato fries. We walked around for a little bit, he was playing games and winning stuffed animals for me. When we got back to my place he came and opened the door for me and I stepped out with my 4 stuffed animals.

"I had a great time Adrian"

"I'm glad baby, I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me"

"Thank you so much" He pulled me in by the waist and kissed me

"I love you" he mumbled agaisnt my lips

I love you too baby" I responded. I felt a smile creep upon his face.

Jaylen P.O.V.

In just a couple of days I plan on proposing to Breelyn. That girl right there is my heart and I don't know what I would do without her.

I am flying in my family and her family and friends. This is going to be big. She deserves nothing but the best. I can't believe I am finally growing up. I couldn't imagine my life being any different or being with somebody other than my baby Bree.

I had bought the ring and everything. She showed me her dream ring when I bought her some jewlry from Tiffany and Co. It is a 3.5 Carat ring, Tiffany Novo. She fell in love with it. Nothing but the best for my baby.

"Wassup y'all. What y'all buy me?"

"Hey baby I bought you some stuff from Gucci"

"Thanks baby."

"You're welcome baby"

"Aye pops, ma invited some of my niggas over to dinner tonight"

"Watch ya mouth" She came and hit him on the back of his head.

"Now what's the problem?"

"They like her" I laughed

"Okay son."

"Just wait and see"

"Rico come help me cook"

"Ughhhh. Fine" I laughed at him and went to see if my princess was up from her nap.

"Hey princess"

"daddy" she said in a whisper

"Did you sleep good?" she shook her head and laid her head down on my chest.

Harlem was still sleep so I just went downstairs to the movie room and we started watching The Croods. 

A hour later Bree came and told us it was time to eat.

"Wassup Mr. Johnson"

"Wassup guys?"

"Baby can you get Harlem for me?"

"Yeah" I gave her a kiss and went to get my lil man. When I got up there he was kicking his legs and staring at the ceiling. 

"Hey man. Wassup man?"

I picked him up and changed him. When I went back downstairs Bree had fixed my plate and we sat down and ate.

"Ms. Williams this is very good"

"Thanks hun" His face got red.

Damn Rico was right, they do like her. I just laughed to myself.

We finished eating and the boys went to the game room and I told Breelyn to take Harlem and Jaeda upstair. I also said I would clean the kitchen. 

When I finished cleaning I went upstairs to our room. On the bed sat Bree, Jaeda, and Harlem. Jaeda was playing with Harlems arms and he was laughing. 

"Babe when you gone be ready to make me some more babies?"

"When I see a ring on this finger and when Harlem gets a little bit older"

Little did she know I was already a step a head of her.

OKAYYYY SO THIS WAS KIND OF BORING BUT THERE ARE ONLY 5 CHAPTERS LEFT AND THE EPILOGUE. I KNOW YALL SAW THAT "SUPERBOWL". BITCH ASSES, WHATEVERRRR. LOVE, LIES, & SECRETS IS OUT. WHEN IT HITS 100 READS I WILL UPLOAD CHAPTER 2. IT HAS BEEN DONE FOR A LITTLE BIT. QUESTION??? WOULD YALL LIKE A BOOK ABOUT MYAH AND ADRIAN? COMMENT AND LIKE AND ALSO TELL ME IF YOU WOULD!!